I've searched the internet for an answer and I'm hoping that someone here can help answer my question. I have a collection of effects pedals by BOSS, Dunlop, MXR, TC Electronic, and Catalinbread all purchased in the USA. I'm going to be relocating to Singapore in a few weeks and wasn't sure if there would be any possible voltage issues when using the pedals in outside the USA. Singapore is 220V. I know I could just batteries, but would rather not have to do that. Maybe it's a dumb question, but I'd rather ask it and not get disappointed when I arrive.

On a side note, I'm fortunate that my Orange amp and my Fishman acoustic amp just need a simple adjustment and fuse change in order to be used in Singapore. I would have hated to have to invest all new amps.

Thanks in advance for the help in answering my question.
PNC
Quote by sashki
The pedals will be fine, it's the power supply you'll need to change.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it!
pedals are fine anywhere (as stated) the power supply is what is different.

the power supplies are basically (in short) magical boxes that change the voltage down to 9VDC. pedals (99%) use just 9V and DC current, so you just need to change the power supply so it matches the mains voltage, so you will just need a new adapter.

if you plan on staying there, just get a new powersupply, or something like a 1spot that will power everything you have for $20-$30. its just a daisy chain on an adapter. just make sure the adapter is solid and has the proper mains voltage.

as far as amps go, you have the right idea.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/