Page 1 of 3
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If you shoot your opposition, you no longer have any opposition

He makes a fair point
I have nothing important to say
I've no problem to that but what about America? Xxxx
Last edited by Aprilla at Aug 9, 2016,
hey if i win then that's great but if i don't we should kill people until i do win
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Doesn't he realize

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JackSaints
If you shoot your opposition, you no longer have any opposition

He makes a fair point

tbf, if Clinton was assassinated and the Democrats put up another candidate, they'd absolutely destroy Trump in the election.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
tbf, if Clinton was assassinated and the Democrats put up another candidate, they'd absolutely destroy Trump in the election.

Exactly. The problem with thinking like this is that it would have exactly the opposite effect that it is alleged is intended.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ErikLensherr
Doesn't he realize

spoken like a true "I live in a country that shares the continent with the word's biggest military superpower that is also our ally" man.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
spoken like a true "I live in a country that shares the continent with the word's biggest military superpower that is also our ally" man.
"If you so much as accidentally bump into the enemy, make sure to say sore-ree profusely."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hilary Klingon LOL
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I hope no one in this thread would really go as far to believe that Trump was seriously advocating anyone be shot. I don't even like Trump, but come on.
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 10, 2016,
He made a stupid offhand joke that some nutjob could easily take seriously.

He and his supporters complain so much about the media but he brings this shit on himself.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Aug 10, 2016,
come on now

the fuck happened to common sense

i hate this planet and almost everyone on it

when do they start sending people to colonize the moon can i do that

fuck this place
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Aug 10, 2016,
Joe Scarborough ‏@JoeNBC 5h5 hours ago
Trump was clearly talking about what what could be done AFTER Clinton was elected and appointed judges. This was not a call to unite voters.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
political correctness killed hilary clinton

Quote by ErikLensherr
He made a stupid offhand joke that some nutjob could easily take seriously.

He and his supporters complain so much about the media but he brings this shit on himself.

"It's sensationalizing in it's most blatant form but I'm okay with it because I don't like this candidate."
Quote by JustRooster
"It's sensationalizing in it's most blatant form but I'm okay with it because I don't like this candidate."

Fine, he didn't outright say "go kill Hillary if she bans guns" but he did suggest that might happen and the casual way he said it implies it would be okay and totally not his fault.

imo
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
Fine, he didn't outright say "go kill Hillary if she bans guns" but he did suggest that might happen and the casual way he said it implies it would be okay and totally not his fault.

imo

Clinton's currently fighting a lawsuit from two parents of people who passed in Benghazi for Wrongful Death and Defamation. People can get their panties wadded up because Trump made a joke about violence, but at least he doesn't have a history of fostering it.

Don't get me wrong, Trump's and idiot and a dipshit. I think it's pretty close minded to give this much credence to the off-hand comment of a clown and ignore the illegal and violent nature of the target of his comment. Hilary is fucking awful and a literal criminal. Trump made a bad joke. Affix your sharpie devil horns and pitchfork who whichever one you please, I suppose.
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 10, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
damn you sure showed him for that thing he didn't say

Quote by JustRooster
Hilary is fucking awful and a literal criminal. Trump made a bad joke.
see yeah hillary is a literal criminal but i don't get the idea that trump is just a silly clown who hasn't done anything really wrong like okay if you ignore the actual bad shit he says he's still got a whole trail of lawsuits that were "settled out of court for an undisclosed sum" and four bankruptcies so it's not exactly like he's a law abiding citizen
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I didn't want to laugh at these

Yeah in the second photo she was grabbing a piece of JFK's skull so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 11, 2016,
Tbh the Trump bashing as a whole is pretty pathetic and sad to watch. At this point you have a person who is advocating so many shit policies but the best people can do is take jabs at his speech mannerisms, appearance and attitude. I'm sure people rationalize this by saying he's too stupid to warrant coherent criticism and thus happily continuing this high school level circlejerk.

It reminds me a lot about the referendum we had a while back where the right was pushing to overturn a law which legalized gay marriage. Of course the liberal / mainstream left spent a good two months scoffing at the stupidity and ignorance of the campaign and generally just being little brats about the entire thing. And while they were quietly badmouthing the bigots in their little kiddie circle, the right was actually legitimately campaigning and taking the entire thing very seriously.

You can take a guess on which side won.

Of course what followed was a lot of butthurt and complaining about voter participation and referendum laws and 'sunday voters' losing their faith in le humanity. As far as I'm concerned the bigots deserved their victory. Their arguments and attitudes toward gay people were fucking horrific at times but they played it fair and square.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Same thing happened with Brexit too.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Tbh the Trump bashing as a whole is pretty pathetic and sad to watch. At this point you have a person who is advocating so many shit policies but the best people can do is take jabs at his speech mannerisms, appearance and attitude. I'm sure people rationalize this by saying he's too stupid to warrant coherent criticism and thus happily continuing this high school level circlejerk.

It reminds me a lot about the referendum we had a while back where the right was pushing to overturn a law which legalized gay marriage. Of course the liberal / mainstream left spent a good two months scoffing at the stupidity and ignorance of the campaign and generally just being little brats about the entire thing. And while they were quietly badmouthing the bigots in their little kiddie circle, the right was actually legitimately campaigning and taking the entire thing very seriously.

Of course what followed was a lot of butthurt and complaining about voter participation and referendum laws and 'sunday voters' losing their faith in le humanity. As far as I'm concerned the bigots deserved their victory. Their arguments and attitudes toward gay people were fucking horrific at times but they played it fair and square.

the media isn't supposed to cover something a presidential candidate says?
Quote by genghisgandhi
the media isn't supposed to cover something a presidential candidate says?

It's not supposed to opine as to what his words "really" meant, that's not reporting, it's creating.

Save that shit for the op-ed section.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by JustRooster
Clinton's currently fighting a lawsuit from two parents of people who passed in Benghazi for Wrongful Death and Defamation. People can get their panties wadded up because Trump made a joke about violence, but at least he doesn't have a history of fostering it.

Don't get me wrong, Trump's and idiot and a dipshit. I think it's pretty close minded to give this much credence to the off-hand comment of a clown and ignore the illegal and violent nature of the target of his comment. Hilary is fucking awful and a literal criminal. Trump made a bad joke. Affix your sharpie devil horns and pitchfork who whichever one you please, I suppose.

Christ are you about to start talking about Rwandans too.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Of course the Eastern European comes to Trump's defense
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by JamSessionFreak

he does have small hands though

Quote by RAB11
Same thing happened with Brexit too.

gove does drink water like a weirdo though
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Aug 10, 2016,
genghisgandhi

Hell yeah it is, and form serious criticism about it. If it does not form criticism on its own under some guise of neutrality, it is to remain professional and refrain from making shit jokes and pathetic personal jabs at the candidate. News networks have no place in entertainment.

In either case other parts of society are left with the task of forming coherent criticism of their own or at the very least taking the candidate seriously. If the majority of the 'criticism' produced is shit jokes and blatant circle jerking about the candidates personal traits - well in that case the candidate deserves to win as far as I'm concerned.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 10, 2016,
Quote by K33nbl4d3

see yeah hillary is a literal criminal but i don't get the idea that trump is just a silly clown who hasn't done anything really wrong like okay if you ignore the actual bad shit he says he's still got a whole trail of lawsuits that were "settled out of court for an undisclosed sum" and four bankruptcies so it's not exactly like he's a law abiding citizen
Civil lawsuits and bankruptcies are not criminal offenses.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The news cycle yesterday before this happened was about 50 GOP national security experts coming out with a letter saying they couldn't support him because he's reckless and doesn't know anything about foreign policy.

So he gets substantive criticism he just also has orange skin and tiny baby hands.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 3