Poll: Which superhero would you choose to protect you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which superhero would you choose to protect you?
Batman
5 10%
Green Lantern
1 2%
Captain America
1 2%
Iron Man
3 6%
Wolverine
1 2%
Wonder Woman
11 21%
Robin
6 12%
The Flash
6 12%
Superman
16 31%
Spiderman
2 4%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 3

Superman obvs right?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Wonder Woman so she can be the Kevin Costner to my Whitney Houston.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The Flash because he is the most powerful of all superheroes.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
superman cos he's ridiculously op and the worst superhero
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Wonder Woman because woman
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well Iron Man is rich and could protect me with money & his suit thing, but Batman is also rich and is cooler even tho not really as strong so Batman.
Well, you say it's obviously Superman, but I'd think twice if it were Cavill's Superman. Yeah, he's crazy powerful, but he's also a whiny little wimp. I might prefer to be dead than alive and soaked in tears.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Wonder Woman. She could take every single one of them, unless The Flash is at his super-OP level of speed, but that's basically cheating anyway.
Fucking hell I chose Robin because I thought no one would pick him
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Trowzaa

Yuuuuuuup.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Robin cause he's a dumbfuck loser and I want to fucking die
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
John Constantine so he can mess up and i die then come back as a ghost and fuck with people.

does that count?

i dont care

these options suck.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not my favorite among them, but Batman for sure. The dude lives in a cave and hardly anyone knows his true identity and he's loaded with sick mons. If I needed to hide of course I'd go to him.

Quote by RylanThePotato
Robin cause he's a dumbfuck loser and I want to fucking die
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 10, 2016,
terry tate office linebacker, because when i do kill the joe, i make some mo :')))))
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Trowzaa

this
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
flash cos grant gustin
acutially fuck it i dont care about the flash part i just want grant gustin
¯\_()_/¯
wonder woman

cause superman wouldn't kill me and he'd prob cry about hitting a girl and wonder woman has that magic edge which just superman and the rest are weak to anyways

flash could prob just go to the past and kick those heroes in when they are babies though.

9v1 though you're gonna die no matter what so at least me and wonder woman could hang out in cool mythological shit for a while
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
wonder woman

cause superman wouldn't kill me and he'd prob cry about hitting a girl and wonder woman has that magic edge which just superman and the rest are weak to anyways

flash could prob just go to the past and kick those heroes in when they are babies though.

9v1 though you're gonna die no matter what so at least me and wonder woman could hang out in cool mythological shit for a while

superman lays the beat down on girls all the time tho like the lady kryptonian who is zod's mate

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
have you read superman vs alien though

that fucking baby wouldn't even kill those fuckheads.

*and nice girls like wonder woman he doesn't touch
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Obviously The Flash.

But the infinite mass punch is so fucking OP and ridiculous you kinda have to keep it out of 'who would win in a fight' conversations, otherwise the answer is always just 'The Flash because infinite mass punch' and that's no fun for anyone.
Quote by BelowTheSun
But the infinite mass punch is so fucking OP and ridiculous you kinda have to keep it out of 'who would win in a fight' conversations, otherwise the answer is always just 'The Flash because infinite mass punch' and that's no fun for anyone.

Hey I'm not looking for fun, those fuckers are out to kill me.

Plus even ignoring IMP, he could still outrun Wonder Woman/Superman (I don't know why The Greatest Race On Earth was ever a contest, I think Barry just likes Superman).
He could vibrate his fist into everyones skulls and pull out their brains thats how OP The Flash is.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hey I'm not looking for fun, those fuckers are out to kill me.

Plus even ignoring IMP, he could still outrun Wonder Woman/Superman (I don't know why The Greatest Race On Earth was ever a contest, I think Barry just likes Superman).

True enough. He's not nearly as durable as Diana or Clark, though, and they've both got tricks they could use to slow Barry/Wally/whichever Flash we're talking about here (which should actually be specified because they all have different levels of power and skills, god what an amateur fucking poll).

Quote by BelowTheSun
True enough. He's not nearly as durable as Diana or Clark, though, and they've both got tricks they could use to slow Barry/Wally/whichever Flash we're talking about here (which should actually be specified because they all have different levels of power and skills, god what an amateur fucking poll).

If he was as durable as those two I wouldn't be surprised if the Flash was basically God. What ways are those ways by the way?

I'm assuming it's Barry cuz Jay's a bit of a dick, but Bart'd be fine with me too.

I love that page so much.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
He could vibrate his fist into everyones skulls and pull out their brains thats how OP The Flash is.

Part of me wonders if he'd do that to his buds.

This would make for an interesting storyline though.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 10, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What ways are those?

I'm assuming it's Barry cuz Jay's a bit of a dick, but Bart'd be fine with me too.

I love that page so much.

Part of me wonders if he'd do that to his buds.

This would make for an interesting storyline though.

I wonder if this happened in Injustice

I don't know what side Flash is on there though

I don't think so. I meant a storyline where The Flash has to protect someone from the rest of the league.

EDIT: I just realized this entire scenario formed the Civil War script with Steve/Bucky.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 10, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What ways are those?

Well, Wally is the fastest and the only one that's ever been able to do the infinite mass punch, but he also leans on the 'irresponsible' side and tends to throw himself into things without thinking, which puts him at a serious disadvantage against a Diana, Bruce Wayne, or Steve Rogers. Barry isn't as fast, but is much more intelligent (in a fight, I mean. Barry Allen has a long, storied history of making terrible fucking decisions, but that's long-term stuff), and he can do the 'vibrating through things' without them exploding, which Wally can't do.

Bart and Jay are both fast, but not as fast as Barry or Wally.

EDIT: Oh shit, I just wrote out this whole thing and then realised you meant what ways could Wonder Woman or Superman slow down a Flash. Oops.

I feel like having ice breath is a good thing to have against a person that moves fast. Wonder Woman is the best fighter in the DC universe, as well as being quick, so if anyone could use something - say, a lasso? - to even hinder a speedster, it's her.
Last edited by BelowTheSun at Aug 10, 2016,
Does anyone else think Kyle is a much more interesting and well suited character to be Green Lantern than Hal?

Page 1 of 3