i would get a different amp. i am not impressed with the TVP shit.

what is your budget?

also, you don't NEED a 4x12", i like them, but they are more cumbersome, most prefer 2x12"s.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
trashedlostfdup budget is about £800 for the head and cab and I am willing to buy used. Looking for something with a good distorted channel
I'm quite curious to know what the big Blackstar ID heads sound like. But if they're like the combos, then they're a waste of money.
Quote by keir118
trashedlostfdup budget is about £800 for the head and cab and I am willing to buy used. Looking for something with a good distorted channel

Please define 'good'. What genres are you interested in? What bands do you want to emulate?

For £800 used, you can get some kickass gear but it depends entirely on what you actually want.

Agreed that any decently-voiced amp shouldn't need a 412 cab to deliver a strong bass response. A quality 212 with appropriately voiced speakers suits the needs of most players.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 10, 2016,
^ heck for £800 new you can get some kickass gear
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
T00DEEPBLUE good being having a good sounding high gain channel, a warm sounding cleans, good volume, doesnt need to be valve but it would be good, a few built in effects and an effects loop would be handy

for metal from iron maiden to slayer
Last edited by keir118 at Aug 11, 2016,