10 31%
Clock/Radio
13 41%
Fancy Analog
3 9%
No clock here.
6 19%
Voters: 32.
Do you have a real clock, be it analog or digital? I mean a standalone clock or clock/radio as opposed to a clock on something like your phone, TV, computer, stove, etc. Since everyone owns a cell phone pretty much they probably don't need to have a dedicated clock machine. Although fancy grandfather clocks or cuckoo clocks are neat, but I feel like those are more aesthetic than functional.

I have a clock/radio and I don't really care about it. When the power goes out I usually don't reset it for days because who really cares. I usually just change one thing so it stops blinking though. Today I reset the clock to the right time only like 14 hours after the power had gone out.

Also I know you're thinking about how clock is a letter away from cock.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah, got a radio/clock that i use alot since it has an aux cord

my mom has what she calls the cock clock cause its like a weird big ass porcelain rooster with a clock on it for some reason
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i used a radio/clock for many years, then i finally got an alarm clock for my room (also digital)
i don't use either much these days, because i have a smart phone
but having the time right there on my nightstand is goody if i don't have my phone on me
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Only clock I need

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theogonia777

Heh.
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Watch it ;P

Otherwise, the only clock I have is Coldplay in my head.

That song's even better live if you can believe it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I use a clock radio for my alarm, have a wall-hanging analog clock but dunno where to put it. It's pretty basic but I'd like a nice clock to put on the wall at some point. Mainly aesthetics, but I could see myself using it often.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Analog in the kitchen
Digital in the bedroom

Kitchen clock is some slick one where the second hand moves in a smooth movement. we still have the simple clicking second hand analog clock in the living room (cheap mechanism, nice wooden frame)

my bedroom clock is 16 yrs old though, its one of those basic small cheap digital things with an alarm in it that you could get from bargain stalls/shops. it's a tough beat up little thing that's survived years of being smacked around in the morning. every time I think it's on it's way out because it's acting odd, I just find the batteries needed changing. the dates only go from 1998 to 2029 though, so I'll have to retire it one day haha.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Right in front of me now, I have,

A mini souvenir version of that sweet ass clock in Prague;
A small alarm clock;
A giant fucking alarm clock

and on the wall behind me is a clock made out of a melted Jameson bottle.

I like clocks
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Ever meet one of those teenagers that can't read an analogue clock because it's so foreign to them?

I have analogue and digital clocks, the stove and microwave tell time too.
Am I the only one who never actually bothers setting the oven and microwave clocks to the right time because I'm used to telling the time in heaps of other ways?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
We used to set the microwave but we've got bad wiring around the the house so if the AC is on at the same time the fuse switches off and we have to set it over again. It happens often enough that we've just stopped caring.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I think I just never bother because I grew up in a house where the oven and microwave actually never had a clock, I just keep forgetting they exist.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I set the oven because it's a useful reference when cooking roasts and stuff but don't bother with the microwave because it's only a couple feet to the left.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I'm far too hip to use any of the plebian clocks mentioned in the poll.

I own something not dissimilar to this.

Difference being that it's one my dad and I programmed with an Arduino and we design & build/3D print the hardware ourselves.

We also sell them.

I've got no photos of mine in particular on my laptop though. The one I have is a prototype we're developing with full colour LED lighting effects that the user can program to do whatever they want. It even has a light sensor that lowers the intensity of the LED's at night so it doesn't disturb your sleep.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 11, 2016,
I have an analog wall clock from ikea next to my desk and a cheap adorable little analog alarm clock next to my bed. I use my phone to set alarms but I think the alarm clock is louder so I might start using it too.
cat
In the bathroom I've got an analog wall clock that automatically sets itself by radio signal, and a digital clock on the end table in my living room, and an alarm/radio clock on my night stand. Then there are clocks on the oven, microwave, etc. of course. I can't stand when they're not set right so I'll usually fix them first thing when the power comes back on. Sometimes when they're not set at a friend's place, I'll set them there too. Maybe I'm OCD
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at Aug 11, 2016,
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

lol why would you use that
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
lol why would you use that

Because it looks cool and I'm a bit proud to have helped design it from scratch & build it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 11, 2016,
Quote by theogonia777
Do you have a real clock, be it analog or digital? I mean a standalone clock or clock/radio as opposed to a clock on something like your phone, TV, computer, stove, etc. Since everyone owns a cell phone pretty much they probably don't need to have a dedicated clock machine. Although fancy grandfather clocks or cuckoo clocks are neat, but I feel like those are more aesthetic than functional.

I have a clock/radio and I don't really care about it. When the power goes out I usually don't reset it for days because who really cares. I usually just change one thing so it stops blinking though. Today I reset the clock to the right time only like 14 hours after the power had gone out.

Get a clock radio with battery backup it will reset itself

I have a clock radio for an alrm in my bedroom and a digital clock that is on my kitchen stove it's nice to have a clock or two that I can glance at without having to pull out my phone.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 11, 2016,
Quote by Evilnine
Get a clock radio with battery backup it will reset itself

I don't really care about it enough though.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Difference being that it's one my dad and I programmed with an Arduino and we design & build/3D print the hardware ourselves.

We also sell them.

I've got no photos of mine in particular on my laptop though. The one I have is a prototype we're developing with full colour LED lighting effects that the user can program to do whatever they want. It even has a light sensor that lowers the intensity of the LED's at night so it doesn't disturb your sleep.

this is pretty dope
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
this is pretty dope
i disagree. not necessarily with the clock but the wording.

like if you ask someone the time they look at the clock and it says 5:40. how about you tell me it is 5:40 instead of "20 minutes to 6" like you're trying to write a spoof of a chicago song.
Quote by Will Lane
i disagree. not necessarily with the clock but the wording.

like if you ask someone the time they look at the clock and it says 5:40. how about you tell me it is 5:40 instead of "20 minutes to 6" like you're trying to write a spoof of a chicago song.
There are many languages where the only accepted version is 20 to 6.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I have this

This makes me so depressed.
Last edited by TheChaz at Aug 12, 2016,
I have a small digital clock that also has a flashlight on it

It probably doesn't count as a proper clock, but I don't care.
I have nothing important to say