Hey,
discovered this great, but not that known band. They make great music. The Laurels.
Would like to play these songs, but i dont have the necessery skills to make a tab from just listening to a song. I kindly request a tab of song
Black Cathedral and What she does to me.

"Black cathedral"
"Turn on your mind"

Currently only song tab for this band is "What she does to me" available on the net

Shyol
I can do chord tab for the song ..TURN ON YOUR MIND

It really is quite simple ...basically only a few chords for the entire song...and mainly
The A & G chord throughout....

The problem is that there are no lyrics for the song and I am not going to sit and try to figure them out...
So if you want to provide them I can do the chord tab for it... I can possibly do the lead work as well later on for you.

The song sounds very much like a Beatles song ...

Let me know if you can supply the lyrics.
DON CZARSKI to be honost, english is not my native language. However i tried my best. Was hard too fish out few of the words, but a keg of beer later it was all clear hehe. Sorry for the delay

Are you, the one and only.
Leaving this world behind.
That breaks me too.
Thats way it should be, flying it blind.

One thing, i didnt tell you.
Its love dont ever last.
Its breaks me too.
Thats way it should be, dont leave me behind.

Let the sunshine run into the mountain and the mountain through your soul.
When youre casting youre own stardom, because youre being were never know was real

Seeing, its the refill. Of what i see is you, it breaks me too.
Thats way it should be, dont leave me behind.

Show me, just were you going. Because i cant wait this now,
it breaks me too. Thats way it should be, dont you cry.

When the sunshine run into the mountain and the mountain through your soul.
When youre casting youre own stardom, because youre being were never know was real
DON CZARSKI
"black cathedral"
i could be strucken. Can fight it, when never.
Save me self black cathedral.

You could be smited, exacted when never.

I could be strucken, be saved and loved.
save me self black cathedral.

save me self black cathedral.
Here is the chord tab for
TURN ON YOUR MIND - THE LAURELS
https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_laurels/turn_on_your_mind_crd.htm

I think it turned out very well ...just listen for the timing and you will get it....

Please take the time to rate it 5 stars for me ...OK.

Also, I believe that some of the lyrics are different then what you have... So I made
Some changes here and there... I believe I will update some again when I get a chance
To sit down and give them another listen... To me, understanding the lyrics
Are the hardest part of this song....
Just wanted to let you know that I contacted THE LAURELS and they
Gave me the lyrics to the song TURN ON YOUR MIND... I will be making the corrections in a little while... Look in the comment section of the tab as I will post when the corrections are made.
thanks alot, must say that i admire your dedication for tab writing when you even contacted them for the lyrics hehe.
When I don't have the lyrics to a song and it is very difficult as in this song to make them out
I will try to do my best to get them... Usually if the band is one that isn't super well known and
You write to them and ask you will get a response... I don't mind if I can hear the lyrics and they
Make sense but when I put lyrics down and they don't tell the story correctly then I look for
Other ways to get them... So in this case I was happy to get them right from the source....