A quick fix is to take the threaded bushings out and put a drop of superglue into the bottom of the hole. avoid getting some into the walls of the hole otherwise if for whatever reason the studs need to be removed, there will be no easy way to remove them without risking causing damage. At least if the superglue is at the bottom of the hole, the can put a couple of drops of acetone down the hole with the bushing still inside it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Thank u.that was what I thought but is good to get pro advice.One More question.it seems the intonation has gone out on the G and B strings.is that normal.do u need a special tool.or can I do it by ear
Quote by zapzpter
Thank u.that was what I thought but is good to get pro advice.One More question.it seems the intonation has gone out on the G and B strings.is that normal.do u need a special tool.or can I do it by ear

There's nothing to stop you from intonating by ear, it just won't be as accurate.

But since intonating a Floyd is a ballache, you want all the help you can get to ensure its accurate so you don't get too frustrated. Just use a tuner, its silly not to.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 12, 2016,