do you feel like you could make a statement but people would dismiss you for it, but someone else in particular could say it and people would praise them?

Poll: hng?
Poll Options
View poll results: hng?
first one
6 60%
second one
4 40%
Voters: 10.
I didn't vote becaue your choices don't really apply to the question they just choose between the two parts of the statement, yes or no would have been better options.

That said it all boils down to whether or not the people you are making the statement to perceive you as credible or not
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

The fact that they are more popular and liked than me. Yes.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Nah I feel like the second type of person in that statement. I repackage other people's ideas quite well, apparently.
cat
Yeah I do. To be fair I am aggravating and a little shrewd.

Which is to say some people tend not to attack my ideas and instead do so to me.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 11, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah I do. To be fair I am aggravating and a little shrewd.

Which is to say some people tend not to attack my ideas and instead do so to me.

There ali goes again, lol hate white people much
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
There ali goes again, lol hate white people much

That you are capable of nocturnal slumber evinces a conscientious mollifying of which you refuse to confess following Rwanda. You morality: questionable. Your candidate: crooked.
are you asking "do you feel that the appeal to authority fallacy is widespread?"?

In which case I'd say yes.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
idk maybe.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i say smart stuff all the time and then when some fancy pants with a college degree says the same thing everyone praises him, it just ain't right
Quote by Will Lane
do you feel like you could make a statement but people would dismiss you for it, but someone else in particular could say it and people would praise them?

Pretty stupid really.

Quote by Arby911

Makes sense.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Yes

I am male and 20, this qualifies me for nothing
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day