I have an 14 years old Jackson SL1, but I noticed that almost all frets are lifted a little bit. I already asked an guitar luthier and he told me that there is nothing he could do for me and that its also not worth it, because the frets are glued. What do you think ? Here are some pictures.
Attachments:
IMG_20160811_181332 (5 Dateien zusammengefügt).pdf
Quote by isamueli
I have an 14 years old Jackson SL1, but I noticed that almost all frets are lifted a little bit. I already asked an guitar luthier and he told me that there is nothing he could do for me and that its also not worth it, because the frets are glued. What do you think ? Here are some pictures.

I think it's a pretty poor fret job. Boneheaded "luthier" as well. If the frets are REALLY glued, the glue can be softened with heat (lay a soldering iron on the fret for a bit) and the fret can be clamped down with something like this:

At that point the glue will keep the fret where it belongs. You're likely to need to have the frets leveled after that, but please don't allow that "guitar luthier" to touch your guitar.

Whoever did the frets originally didn't have the right radius on the tool he used to put the frets in. It's rare to find a set of frets glued, but that's a good thing. Once they're properly settled into their tang slots, its unlikely that they'll pop up due to temperature or humidity.
Quote by isamueli

Doesn't sound like a decent luthier. Is there nothing he can do OR is it not worth it? If it's the first then you could take it to someone more capable if it's the second then how does he know what it's worth to you?
@SpiderM
It was the first followed by the secound.

Thanks guys I think I have to look for a better luthier