Hi guys. I got my yearly bonus a few months ago and it's just been sitting in a savings account. I was going to be boring and keep it there but I saw this in my local shop. The GAS took over and being a huge offset and surf green fan, I had to have it.

It's a Classic 60s Lacquer Jazzmaster. Check it!

Here it is next to my modded Squier Vintage Modified

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Highway One Telecaster

TC Electronic Polytune
Electro Harmonix Pitchfork
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Fultone OCD
Electro Harmonix Nano Big Muff
TC Electronics Flashback X 4
Strymon Blue Sky
Strymon El Capistan

Vox AC4
mmm nice, love the colour
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Lovely! I'm building a seafoam green Thinline Jazzmaster right now, love Jazzmasters (and Jags). HNGD!
OffsetOffset
Makes me want to break out my Jazzmaster and rip into some surf music!

HNGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Nice score man! What a beauty.

How does it play and sound?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That golden yellow colour of the headstock gives such a nice contrast to the seafoam green colour and the P90's.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 12, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
That golden yellow colour of the headstock gives such a nice contrast to the seafoam green colour and the P90's.

Did the Classic 60's series go with the P90 style pickup under the cover? Shame if so, I rather like the Duncan vintages I threw in my CP. Not to say that I don't like the P90's in my Squier JM Jazzy, just that it would be weird to do a 60's style without the classic Jazzmaster pickups.
OffsetOffset
Quote by SteveHOC
Did the Classic 60's series go with the P90 style pickup under the cover? Shame if so, I rather like the Duncan vintages I threw in my CP. Not to say that I don't like the P90's in my Squier JM Jazzy, just that it would be weird to do a 60's style without the classic Jazzmaster pickups.
Fairly sure the Classic 60s has traditional JM singlecoils. According to the Fender site, American Vintage '65s.

Anyway, really nice guitar
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Aug 12, 2016,
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
SteveHOC

No P90's in here. American vintage 65s they have on the USA models. That put me off the classic player as well. And the fact this came with a sweet hard case rather than a gig bag.

Swapped the bridge to a Staytrem as it came with the usual dodgy one that most Jazzy's come with.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Highway One Telecaster

TC Electronic Polytune
Electro Harmonix Pitchfork
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Fultone OCD
Electro Harmonix Nano Big Muff
TC Electronics Flashback X 4
Strymon Blue Sky
Strymon El Capistan

Vox AC4
Quote by Sway!
Swapped the bridge to a Staytrem as it came with the usual dodgy one that most Jazzy's come with.
Thought it looked like it. With enough break angle (i.e. on my Tele), I can cope with the stock rocking bridge, but in general it really isn't a fantastic piece of kit. I guess it was a nice enough idea in theory.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by Sway!
SteveHOC

No P90's in here. American vintage 65s they have on the USA models. That put me off the classic player as well. And the fact this came with a sweet hard case rather than a gig bag.

That's what I thought. I did a Staytrem on one of my Jags and loved it, definitely worth the investment.
OffsetOffset