Hey, i've found a nice gibson firebird on the internet just a few kilometres away. Its a 2013 gibson firebird V with a case he asks 1,300 euros.
I know it's a lot he says that it's rarely played. But the question is: does somebody know what the new price of a firebird was in 2013 in pounds dollars or euros it doesn't matter what
It's only for me to have something to compare with
Searched my old Music Zoo emails -
In April 2013, a new 50th Anniversary Firebird in Bullion Gold was advertised at $1999.
March 2013, a like-new Firebird V 2010 Classic was advertised at $1649

Standard Firebird V was probably somewhere between those two.
Thanks
Do you or somebody else also know if the standard 2016 firebird v is as good as firebirds from 2013 or other years because the firebirds from 2016 are cheaper
I played the 2015 and 2016 Firebirds and loved them.

But you should go to a guitar store and try them out first.
Thanks for the comments
The problem here in the netherlands is that there was no store that has a firebird in stock
So i saw an ad on the internet i tested it and I bought the firebird
I love the firebird it plays so well and the sound is amazing
It also looks great
Quote by SouthernRock70
Thanks for the comments
The problem here in the netherlands is that there was no store that has a firebird in stock
So i saw an ad on the internet i tested it and I bought the firebird
I love the firebird it plays so well and the sound is amazing
It also looks great

cool. post up a NGD (new guitar day) thread!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
^ yeah always nice to see firebirds
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?