Page 1 of 2
I don't. They're hyper, they're annoying, and their parents never control them.

Victory2134 need not answer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I know a few kids that are mellow and dope because their parents are chill and tight
I wish I did
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
yes/no

mostly no because parents let their shitty little kids do whatever they want.

sometimes theyre entertaining tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
from 0-3 they're fine, as soon as they hit 4 they turn into absolute pests
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

idk...I guess I am indifferent to them. Or at least deeply ambivalent.
I spent some time this past year subbing at elementary & middle schools, which had its ups & downs, but I didn't come away from it with the unequivocal feeling that I dislike kids, but I also definitely don't like them enough to dedicating my life to being around them.
I don't like kids at all. When I have to be around them it's so fuckin mentally draining. No kids fo sho.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah why not most of them are chill. ofc you got those little turds named griffin or whatever that specialize in class-a shit disturbing but you could say the same for any age group of humans really.

eh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

how could u not
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Only if they're cute and not gross. And most boys are gross tbh. If I ever have to have one I'd rather it be a girl.

A lot of kids seem to like staring at me though.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 11, 2016,
I'm not the biggest fan of kids, but they all really like me. Maybe it's because I'm funny looking
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Only if they're cute and not gross. And most boys are gross tbh. If I ever have to have one I'd rather it be a girl.

That reminds me of that time Louis CK talked about cleaning feces out of his daughter's vagina.
Nvm I don't want kids.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Ablast
I'm not the biggest fan of kids, but they all really like me. Maybe it's because I'm funny looking
hey me too.

i tend to have strangers' small children walk up to me and wanna be friends.

i dont really get it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
jakesmellspooI don't get it at all. It does help whenever I have to babysit but I try to keep out of those situations
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
my neighbor's kid at my previous apartment is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too friendly

one time he saw my dog peeking through the window and he knocked on my door and asked me "wat dat"

they have a dog so idk why he was so confused lol
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by ehbacon
most kids make me understand child abuse.

Aren't you in like 10th grade, see this is what I'm talking about where are your parents.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
ehbacon will forever be UG's 12 year old

the only thing he should ever be allowed to post is "im 12 and what is this"
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Aug 12, 2016,
Quote by ehbacon
most kids make me understand child abuse.
Nah, you don't work at the children's shelter like my mom does. Idk if that's a national name, but it's pretty much what it sounds like. They take care of abused and abandoned children. She's working there right now, in fact.

Idk what stories you hear, but I can guarantee you they don't give as much insight as her's does. If they did, you'd probably rage off the face of the Earth tbh.

Edit: The other times when it's not abuse it's just heartbreaking. Like this one little girl who's parents were only able to afford a bed for her but not themselves, so they slept on the floor. So she thought literally everyone slept on the floor like it was normal.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 12, 2016,
They're not so bad.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ErikLensherr
Aren't you in like 10th grade, see this is what I'm talking about where are your parents.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
ehbacon will forever be UG's 12 year old

the only thing he should ever be allowed to post is "im 12 and what is this"

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Nah, you don't work at the children's shelter like my mom does. Idk if that's a national name, but it's pretty much what it sounds like. They take care of abused and abandoned children. She's working there right now, in fact.

Idk what stories you hear, but I can guarantee you they don't give as much insight as her's does. If they did, you'd probably rage off the face of the Earth tbh.

Edit: The other times when it's not abuse it's just heartbreaking. Like this one little girl who's parents were only able to afford a bed for her but not themselves, so they slept on the floor. So she thought literally everyone slept on the floor like it was normal.

calm down people, was only joking.
my one neighbor's kids suck (as well as their parents)

they let them play unsupervised in the middle of the driveway that leads to the back of the apartment building where the garages are.

i go super slow driving in and out but that hasnt stopped the little idiots from nearly running headfirst into the side of my car.

or in one case the youngest one was running towards me, looking at her feet, and nearly smashed her face into the front of the car. (i was at a complete stop, but their shitty mother would have determined it to be my fault.)
Nah but for real kids are great up until they wake up before they're supposed to in your pre-work routine and instead of catching up on the Olympics while you're eating breakfast you have to endure a minute-long Cbeebies sizzle reel on repeat for like half and hour due to their programming not starting till six because NORMAL CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP TILL THEN

Totally messed with my zen and somehow got the wife pissed off at me in the process.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Aug 12, 2016,
thoroughly don't enjoy being around children that aren't someone's I know. spend a lot of time on buses and they are fukn bellends
Me as a parent? Hah.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I don't. They're hyper, they're annoying, and their parents never control them.

this

Quote by Rossenrot
I know a few kids that are mellow and dope because their parents are chill and tight

also this

Quote by ErikLensherr
Victory2134 need not answer.

heh
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
when they're in the ultra-interested, ultra creative stage, they're great. That's around 8-11 in my experience. After that school starts to suck the life out of them and they become annoying. Toddlers are occasionally adorable but only to someone who doesn't have to wipe their arse.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
Thread ( 1 2 )
theguitarist
Last post:
by theguitarist