Can someone give me their personal recommendation for a good bluetooth speaker around $100. I got a jawbone jambox (the smaller one) for Christmas a couple years ago and honestly have not been impressed by it. Not much volume and it sounds kinda muddy tbh. My brother in law had the large version (big jambox i think) of this and I was really impressed by it, but that was back in 2013. Has there been any that have come out recently that you would consider as good as the big jambox?
i have no answer for you, but great username.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug