fly
11 26%
tp
31 74%
Voters: 42.
Page 1 of 2
teleporting seems like an easier superpower to hide so that i guess
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Even if you didn't pick flying you could still fly by teleporting yourself sideways really quickly.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Flying duh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Flying would be sweet

But I'm gonna take teleport so I can be even lazier than now
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Teleport ofc

You'd be the world's best jewel thief, you can be in and out of a place in seconds and you'd always have an alibi. Just walk past some cameras, go round the corner to a blind spot, POOF STEAL THING POOF BACK, continue walking towards a second camera
"What do you mean you just saw me in your bathroom while you were taking a shower? I'm calling you from home now, aren't I?"

Yeah, teleportation it is
If it was like Jumper then yeah, Teleport.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Teleport cos I can't be bothered to fly

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
"Hey NASA, can I borrow a space suit?"

*poof*
---
*poof*

"Yeah, Mars is pretty cool."
how does the teleporting work in a moving reference frame? like, basically, the earth is in constant motion and how am I gonna be sure i'm not teleporting myself into space or a rock or smth
Check out my band Disturbed
I think you all underestimate how fun flying would be
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by StewieSwan
how does the teleporting work in a moving reference frame? like, basically, the earth is in constant motion and how am I gonna be sure i'm not teleporting myself into space or a rock or smth

Teleportation where you envisage where you want to be. Picture the leaning tower of Piza, a psychic connection is established which tethers you through it and away you go. The cosmos accounts for the small rotation of the earth in the split-second it will take you to *BAMF*
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Aug 12, 2016,
Quote by Hydra150

I think you underestimate how many boobs you could see with teleportation
Quote by Hydra150

Meh if humans could fly we would have to worry about assholes drunk flying or texting or even worse playing Pokemon Go
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

yeah teleporting

then i could just teleport myself to outer space
Quote by TobusRex
Fly. Sure, teleportation is faster, but you can't soar for hours.

Teleportation.

If I want to soar for hours I'll put on a wingsuit and teleport myself to 10,000', fly/glide until I get close to the ground, repeat until I get bored.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Teleportation.

If I want to soar for hours I'll put on a wingsuit and teleport myself to 10,000', fly/glide until I get close to the ground, repeat until I get bored.

the catch is you can only teleport yourself and nothing that is attached to you
Quote by kalypto
the catch is you can only teleport yourself and nothing that is attached to you

You don't get to make up rules for my teleportation fantasy, go 'way!

You heard me, scram! Shoo!

FWIW, if that were the catch, I'd still choose teleportation. With the wealth I could acquire anybody that had a problem with my nakedness upon arrival could be killed...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Will Lane
teleport like goku

*poof*

Well here is the problem with that. For teleporting like Goku's instant transmission to work you have to be able to sense the ki of a person or thing near the area you want to teleport to. If you can't sense ki, if the person isn't strong enough to be sensed or if you have never been to the place to be able to look for a signature it wouldn't work.

So if the choice is between Goku style IT and flying I would probably choose flying since it's not as limited.

Now if its just a generic sci-fi teleport anywhere then I'm game.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Arby911
You don't get to make up rules for my teleportation fantasy, go 'way!

You heard me, scram! Shoo!

FWIW, if that were the catch, I'd still choose teleportation. With the wealth I could acquire anybody that had a problem with my nakedness upon arrival could be killed...

i have no problem with the nakedness, i see it as more of a feature
Quote by kalypto
i have no problem with the nakedness, i see it as more of a feature

I could see situations where it would actually be a bonus...

Of course if you set things up properly, you could always teleport into your clothes!
Charles Darwin
Quote by StewieSwan
goku senses a person and teleports to them or in their area

which now that i think about it might stink because of
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well here is the problem with that. For teleporting like Goku's instant transmission to work you have to be able to sense the ki of a person or thing near the area you want to teleport to. If you can't sense ki, if the person isn't strong enough to be sensed or if you have never been to the place to be able to look for a signature it wouldn't work.

So if the choice is between Goku style IT and flying I would probably choose flying since it's not as limited.

Now if its just a generic sci-fi teleport anywhere then I'm game.
as well as i might try to teleport to one of my friends and they might be nekkid or something

---

idc whatever
Last edited by Will Lane at Aug 12, 2016,
Abridged is the best

Muffin Button needs to be in the actual dub.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by RAB11
Teleportation where you envisage where you want to be. Picture the leaning tower of Piza, a psychic connection is established which tethers you through it and away you go. The cosmos accounts for the small rotation of the earth in the split-second it will take you to *BAMF*

how do you go somewhere you've never been
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
how do you go somewhere you've never been

You cant.

See post 26
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ultimate-slash
I think you underestimate how many boobs you could see with teleportation

Everyone is completely missing the best logic in this whole thread!
Popo on acid is probably the greatest thing in the world.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
apparating
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've wanted to teleport since I was like 4
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by K'Nuckles
Teleport ofc

You'd be the world's best jewel thief, you can be in and out of a place in seconds and you'd always have an alibi. Just walk past some cameras, go round the corner to a blind spot, POOF STEAL THING POOF BACK, continue walking towards a second camera

nothing about sex, I'm impressed
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Teleport for sure... possibilities are endless. I would teleport in to so many shows and different countries n shit...

Party on Wayne
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Page 1 of 2