My band Khaos Ordinance recently played a show and had this group photo taken with a bunch of the other band members at the venue. My drummer noticed something odd in the right hand corner of the photo.
He said, "hey there could be a ghost in that picture" so he crudely photoshopped some dumb shit ghost onto your photo
Is this the same guy who made this failure of a thread?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
motion blur is ghosts? :0 :0 :0
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I can't imagine playing in a band called Khaos Ordinance or admitting it either. You guys look douchey as shit though and probably play some shitty poseur-core garbage anyway though. Shitty name for a shitty band of shitty people playing shitty music.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I can't imagine playing in a band called Khaos Ordinance or admitting it either. You guys look douchey as shit though and probably play some shitty poseur-core garbage anyway though. Shitty name for a shitty band of shitty people playing shitty music.

Ouch
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

So much hate. Believe it or not this is the original picture. It was taken off of our roadie's phone. It could be motion blur or it could be something else I don't know.
Quote by wooblidoo
My band Khaos Ordinance recently played a show and had this group photo taken with a bunch of the other band members at the venue. My drummer noticed something odd in the right hand corner of the photo.

Hey, who invited the entire Korn fanclub meet and greet group?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
theogonia777 You woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. You probably spent more time making that post than it would have taken to check us out for yourself.
Quote by wooblidoo
theogonia777 You woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. You probably spent more time making that post than it would have taken to check us out for yourself.

he's cranky
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by wooblidoo

It took a minute to write that. Looking you up would have meant spending a couple of minutes for a search engine to stop laughing at "Khaos" long enough to give results, a minute to find your page and find a song, 15 seconds to listen, and then 20 minutes throwing up. I think I made the right decision.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Looks like a spirit about to give you a Khaos Ordinance for being too metal in a public zone
Quote by Fat Lard
or a misdemeanor for disturbing the peace with "Safety Word"

I figured that I would humor him and look his band up and that's the song I listened to. I don't understand how people could not support eugenics in a world where there are still new number metal bands in 2016.
man i love your band my favorite song is the one that goes keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
man i love your band my favorite song is the one that goes keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
He's a drummer, he's just not used to being outside and observing nature.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass