So I don't like humbuckers, there I said it. So when I built my SG from I decided I wanted (fender style) single coils, but I don't like tele bridges, and I have 2 starts already so I though some tele necks in both positions would be fun.

Neck is an Ironstone tele neck, bridge an allparts economy tele neck- is surprisingly good.

In the bridge position you get a little twang and is essentially a brighter copy of the neck, but it is very different to a strat or tele normal bridge. Very smooth clears, and some great deep crunch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzDb9fWaWQ-xWkI2MTk4TnlVUWs/view?usp=drivesdk
Love a good Tele neck I think this thread might need a little more content to be allowed on here, though, like more info on the build.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Well, it was a precut body, strat pocket, but 3x3 neck, all maple, rosewood fretboard, custom wiring design (will post schematic if wanted) and very cheep tune o matic, and crappy black finish. I'm still working on it really. Oh and the neck is attached in a hybrid set/bolt style with dowling rather than bolts. I worked the body to give it more gibson-y contours and attached the neck. I rolled the edge of the fretboard and smoothed the frets.