hello

Dear please respond to me as soon as you receive this mail I have something of great importance to share with you. awaits your urgent response vanessahamza2@hotmail.com

Your Vanessa
i don't know why i feel so dry
I googled Vanessa Hamza so you can put a face to your love's name:

https://twitter.com/lebellevanessa
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Hello My Sweet Dear,
How are you?hope fine. My name is Ramatu. I am single girl,never married. I pick interest to communicate with you for purpose.I have something important i want to discuss with you private. Please i will like you to reply me to my private email address(ramatutata@hotmail.com)for easy communication and to tell you reason i contacted you together with my pictures,and details about me. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Remain blessed.

Quote by MinterMan22
Hello My Sweet Dear,
How are you?hope fine. My name is Ramatu. I am single girl,never married. I pick interest to communicate with you for purpose.I have something important i want to discuss with you private. Please i will like you to reply me to my private email address(ramatutata@hotmail.com)for easy communication and to tell you reason i contacted you together with my pictures,and details about me. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Remain blessed.

i miss her so much
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
is this bitch cheating on me?

not another one...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Fuck I thought she was my Vanessa
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Recommended threads
Help ( 1 2 )