Yah
34 59%
Nah
24 41%
Voters: 58.
Page 1 of 2
For me it definitely is

Usually have a coffee in the morning/on the way to work

And on days when I go to the gym, I take my pre-workout supplement which has a good bit of caffeine.

And if I'm feeling low-energy at work or needing motivation, I slam an energy drink.

wbu
My God, it's full of stars!
If I don't have one bottle of PureLeaf sweet tea a day then I get a headache. As far as I know that's the only caffeine I have, and it's not even that much.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yeah but I have a maximum 3 cups coffee a day, 4 if I have a coffee date planned.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I used to have coffee/tea 3 times a day but I've cut it down to just a tea after breakfast to wake me up
I have nothing important to say
typically 2 cups of tea + 1 cup of coffee

but somedays I'll easily drink a 2nd and 3rd cup of coffee to help me squeeze a little more productivity into my day
soda all day every day
no tea or coffee for me

actually only 1 soda a day
the rest is water & juice
I'll usually drink 2 cups of coffee three times a day
It didn't used to be, but I've been drinking tons of soft drinks lately. It's weird because I consciously noticed the increase but didn't stop anyway.

Once I run out of it at home I won't be buying any more.

Never drank an energy drink in my life, though, and don't intend ever to.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I drink less caffeine then ever before these days. Never more than 1 Coke Life a day, and sometimes I don't even have one every day.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
It used to be in the form of (lots of) soda, but these days, I have soda once a week and pre-workout cycles.
I think the most coffee I drank was in a day was pushing 3 litres and I felt ill.

I was under a lot of stress. Now I only drink 6 - 8 cups a day.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Nope, just water.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
I haven't drunk coffee for a few weeks but I've been drinking tea more lately anyway. I use cinnamon, coconut oil, and milk. I kinda like it more than coffee now. Tea on its own is just boring though.

Roselle tea = (no caffeine though)
Yeah I drink two cups of coffee in the morning.
Sometimes I will have a cup or two later in the afternoon as well.

I do it black though, 'cuz all that sugar & dairy is
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I haven't drunk coffee for a few weeks but I've been drinking tea more lately anyway. I use cinnamon, coconut oil, and milk. I kinda like it more than coffee now. Tea on its own is just boring though.

I like earl grey tea or chai tea, I cannot drink plain black tea. Also black tea gives me stomachaches sometimes -- which is weird 'cuz I suck down black coffee like nothing.
I've effectively stopped all coffee intake unless I'm out at a good cafe that does a worthwhile double espresso.

Very big on mate and green teas though, wouldn't go without one or the other that's for sure.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Roselle tea = (no caffeine though)

Black tea is fabulous tho
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
literally can't function without it since coffee soothes my morning headaches

I can only afford Lipton. I'm saying all teas tend to be a little watered down in taste. Kinda the same reason why I don't enjoy soups.
caffeine is really shit tbh. i try not to use it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
idontneednoboozeordrugsijustchugalugmycoffemug
idontneednokissandhugijustchugalugmycoffeemug

i honestly need to cut back, but i probably won't.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I can only afford Lipton. I'm saying all teas tend to be a little watered down in taste. Kinda the same reason why I don't enjoy soups.

Maybe somebody who drinks a lot of tea thinks it's bad stuff, but for a tea drinking novice I think Lipton is pretty good stuff. Take that with a grain of salt, I grew up drinking Nestea. I still remember drinking tea for the first time that was brewed instead of just whipped up with sugar and water (and that nasty Nestea foam on top!).
I have just one cup of coffee almost everyday. Don't really care about the caffeine, I drink it more for the taste.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
no cause amphetamines are a part of my daily life and i save caffeine for rare occasions ie keeping my brother awake whilst he is driving late at night and we're going to the place that my parents used to live in upstate new york and this is before i drove so i couldn't take over for him
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
tfw there's too much caffeine in your bloodstream & a lack of real spice in your life hmu
20oz coffees

weekdays: one in the morning and about four of them after 4pm

weekends: about the same amount, maybe an extra one, but throughout the day.
Last edited by mattedbird at Aug 13, 2016,
only incidentally
i just go with the flow
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i just go with the flow

hey nice ☕

I could do with some right now
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yep,

I start my day with a cup of tea, then often have another cup of coffee when I get to work, and another cup of tea at night while I sit back and listen to music and shit.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I've never been a drinker of tea or coffee but for a good while I would have a can of Monster/Relentless when I got to work. It was hard to break the cycle but I've stopped doing this now. Ok, I feel a bit more lethargic in the mornings but I've realised I can make it through the day without the caffeine/guarana fix. I've also lost alot of body fat but I think that's more to do with cutting out the sugars.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Can't start the day without a cup of coffee
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Page 1 of 2