Page 1 of 2
Discuss creepy dreams that you have all the time, and discuss potential 'meanings" for those dreams.

I'll start.

I used to have dreams all the time where I had no legs. I had to use my arms to "walk around". That dream happened constantly for years when I was a kid. Sometimes it was combined with a nameless terror "chasing" me, which I never saw.....I just "knew" it was there.

What's the meaning to this dream? Does it have any meaning? If I had to interpret the dream I'd render it thusly: it reflects a fear of an unknown fate and feeling hampered in my ability to avoid said "fate". It could also be interpreted as a fear of losing my legs (but why would a little kid with no health problems worry about something like that?). Or....getting crazy metaphysical here....was I seeing "scraps" of a previous life...where I was a legless veteran, victim, or freak?

Discuss. (For the record: I think the dream is meaningless).
Last edited by TobusRex at Aug 13, 2016,
i often have the teeth falling out shit

but that's just cos im british
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Usually dreams aren't blatant about their meanings. Having no legs doesn't speak to a fear of losing your legs, it could also mean you felt like you needed to make forward progress and you'll do anything to achieve that progress despite there being an obstacle in your way (dead-end job, feeling of hopelessness in your professional or social life, etc).

I dream really vividly and reflecting on my dreams often tells me a lot about how im feeling or what's going on in my life that i need to deal with.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nowhere near the weirdest dreams i've had but a recurring theme that has come back recently is getting on a plane as a symbol of death.

the two im thinking of dont have a crash or anything. i had one when i was 10 and a lot of religious kids on my street always said i was going to hell. so one night i had a dream where i got off a plane and the devil was standing there with a suit holding one of those signs with my name on it.

i had one last week that was just a series of events that kept getting interrupted because if i stayed longer id miss my flight. when i got to the airport i met rihanna (lol embarrassing but whatever). before we could start holding hands she was like "oh shit we're gonna miss our flight". then i got on the plane and when it took off my body couldnt move as my phone started vibrating. somehow i could still hear the voicemail that was along the lines of "i want to say goodbye" as everything faded to black. rihanna was on that plane too. ;_;
Quote by slipknot5678
nowhere near the weirdest dreams i've had but a recurring theme that has come back recently is getting on a plane as a symbol of death.

the two im thinking of dont have a crash or anything. i had one when i was 10 and a lot of religious kids on my street always said i was going to hell. so one night i had a dream where i got off a plane and the devil was standing there with a suit holding one of those signs with my name on it.

i had one last week that was just a series of events that kept getting interrupted because if i stayed longer id miss my flight. when i got to the airport i met rihanna (lol embarrassing but whatever). before we could start holding hands she was like "oh shit we're gonna miss our flight". then i got on the plane and when it took off my body couldnt move as my phone started vibrating. somehow i could still hear the voicemail that was along the lines of "i want to say goodbye" as everything faded to black. rihanna was on that plane too. ;_;

Damn, those kids were total dicks.
Ace: that's the kind of thoughtful reply I was hoping for! Interesting possible interpretation.
Not the dream itself but whenever I have to drive in my dreams, the brakes on the cars never fuckin work.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
My reoccurring dreams/characteristics in dreams aren't all that weird tbf.

School is a very common setting, whether it be a version of the one I went to or an entirely new place. And I create my own towns/cities and they're cool and pretty.

One thing I find myself drawing attention to is my hair in dreams though. Sometimes if I go to play with my locks in my dream and realise they're not there I'll freak out, sometimes I'll use it as a reality check to become aware of the dream state, and sometimes they will be there so it's not always a reliable reality check.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
its not scary, but once in a while I'll be half awake and still dreaming that I'm at work on a house and and fell asleep. the whole time I'm figuring what's going on, I think I'm in trouble for it for some reason, or i got left at work overnight. it's funny how long it takes me to figure out I'm at home.

what's it mean
Quote by TobusRex
Discuss creepy dreams that you have all the time, and discuss potential 'meanings" for those dreams.

What's the meaning to this dream? Does it have any meaning?

What could it bee?

Quote by metal4eva_22
I always have dreams that I'm performing in a play at my old school and I either forget the lines on stage, or forget them the day before the play and have no time to memorize them all. I was in a couple plays during high school and never had a problem with forgetting lines or stage fright, so I'm not really sure where this one comes from.
The last time I had reoccuring dreams was like when I was in elementary school

Though I still remember it. It was always in my back yard at the time, it was always dark, and there was always like people I couldn't really tell who they were cause they were mostly too dark like shadowy, and like torches but they didn't really do anything cause I still couldn't see shit forreal. I'd walk around for like 3 seconds dream time then I'd suddenly be climbing up this big arch thing that was stone and mossy and then I'd fall off of the top and then I'd feel like I was falling when I'd wake up.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Dad coming back from the dead and us having to save him over and over again. I don't have these dreams anymore. Now when I dream about my dad it's as if he never went away but for a few years after his death I had a recurrent dream that we'd try to save his life over and over but it was all in vain. Horrible.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Just curious but I was under the impression that in a IRL conversation talking about dreams with people is one of the dullest things you can do unless the dream could be worked into a hilarious comedic situation. Like I've heard it mentioned a few times by people how trying to tell someone about a dream you had was a faux pas. I can sort of get it too because sometimes my brother will try to recount his vague dreams to me and it's tedious and I'm like m8 at least have it all worked out before you try and tell me about it. I no longer try to impose my dreams on other people because I'm sure they're just as bored as I am in that situation.

Maybe if you're like Bill Burr and a legendary storyteller you'd get away with it, but if you suck at telling stories like me then yeah... Probably not worth trying.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Not my dream, but my girlfriend is constantly having dreams about being attacked by spiders, so she'll be screaming in her sleep and I have to wake her up.

Unless that's a dream...
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
I keep dreaming of interacting with females.

I know it's my brain saying, hey, go out more, you haven't been laid in months.

I just can't be bothered though.

My dreams are extremely vivid 3 hour drug trips through normal situations, in very abstract landscapes.
I have had recurring dreams of doing auto-fellatio on myself: the weird thing is I can't even do auto-fellatio

I think this means that I realize have been too self-absorbed, too caught up in my own self regard.
I've had this dream a bunch of times where I'm on stage playing with a band to a big crowd. We have a bunch of security up front just standing around and doing nothing. Everything is going great and awesome until I start hearing yelling. The yelling turns to screaming, and it gets louder and louder. Then we finish the song and it's quiet, nobody applauds, and all I can hear is the crowd yelling and screaming for help. Then bodies start to be pulled out over the barricade, mangled, blue and lifeless. The people up front who are still alive are crying, and about 30 bodies have been pulled over when all goes quiet. Everyone looks at me, including the security guards. Then one comes on stage, points a gun at me, and says a variation of "This was your fault."

Then I wake up.
When I was young, I had a recurring nightmare where I'd walk out to our covered back porch and climb a ladder up into an attic space type area, which in reality didn't even exist. When I got to the last rung, this obviously evil figure would emerge and grab me and pull me up and then I'd wake up.

I'd also wake up inexplicably in the night and sit on the couch in the living room, facing into the kitchen, and I'd see the silhouettes of people walking back and forth through the entrance. I tried talking to them a few times, but obviously never got an answer. This happened too many times to count.

Finally, at the same age as the previous things, I'd be lying in bed trying to go to sleep and a hand would appear on the edge of my bed. It was twin sized, so it was always close to me. I was never terribly afraid of it, because it was just a thing that happened. But eventually I reached out to touch it, and actually felt it, and after that night it never came back.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by ehbacon
I've had this dream a bunch of times where I'm on stage playing with a band to a big crowd. We have a bunch of security up front just standing around and doing nothing. Everything is going great and awesome until I start hearing yelling. The yelling turns to screaming, and it gets louder and louder. Then we finish the song and it's quiet, nobody applauds, and all I can hear is the crowd yelling and screaming for help. Then bodies start to be pulled out over the barricade, mangled, blue and lifeless. The people up front who are still alive are crying, and about 30 bodies have been pulled over when all goes quiet. Everyone looks at me, including the security guards. Then one comes on stage, points a gun at me, and says a variation of "This was your fault."

Then I wake up.

Ok that is trippy as fuck and I'd love to try to recreate that on film in an Indiana Jones style way where the audiences bodies melt and their heads explode.

Also, whenever I have dreams where I'm performing in a band I'm always playing a bass rather than a guitar. It's weird because I've never even held a bass guitar before.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Last edited by Nero Galon at Aug 13, 2016,
K'Nuckles

I don't why but this made me LOL

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by ehbacon

Then I wake up.

Stage fright. P.S. not your fault
Freud was a hack.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm fishing and the house is flooding.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Quote by Fat Lard
Stage fright. P.S. not your fault

the "This was your fault" is really interesting to me because usually a line like that would reflect guilt i have over something i did to people but I've never been in such a situation so idk what that's about.
dude thats killer song material

use it

idk i never remember my dreams

like i will for a while if its particularly interesting or scary but i always forget eventually
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I've never had any recurring dreams. Much less, creepy.

Except that one time I went ice skating and twisted my ankle pretty badly, but I only had it for like 2 nights.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 14, 2016,
i havent had many dreams over the past few years that i remember.

last one was a few years ago and it was like watching a pretty decent sci fi movie. something about technology taking over or some shit. of course thats about all i remember.

only recurring element in most of my dreams is surrealist stuff. stuff like an SUV being normal sized on the outside but like a stretch limo inside. or an ambulance driving across a rope and plank bridge. that and various people ive known but hardly spoken to being present.

my two most vivid dreams were from when i was little and ended up waking up with a fever. freaky shit. woke up and puked all over my bed both times.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I just have recurring stress dreams where I show up to teach class & realize I totally forgot to plan or prepare anything.
It's hell, tbh.
Quote by ehbacon

Then I wake up.

Basically making out with super fit girl (to my taste, big chest, hourglass-ish curves, quite tall), with red dreadlocks for some reason (find them gross)

Anyway dreads come alive like tentacles and are rough like scouring pads. They rip off my pants and slowly sand my dick into puree which drips into a puddle. I am laughing the whole time because it hurts so much that I transcend the idea of pain into some higher level world where there is only bliss, the amusement is in finding a new world when someone attempts to cause me misery.

When there is no more pain to enjoy, I fall down. The girl is annoyed momentarily, then a smirk hits her face and bows her head in submission. I then take a bundle of the still writhing dreadlocks and breath gently on them. The gradually become smooth and soft red streams of hair, which I then plait.

As i finish the plait, the girl lifts her head up and emraces me, for hours it seems. Them I kiss her forehead and the big plait wriggles inside me and I'm suddenly awash in joy and my heart beats like I've just sprinted a mile, I'm out of breath like I was running that mile with some predator pursuing me...

Then i wake up, my body can't sleep through that shock I guess.

(i don't really have bad or good dreams just weird shit I usually don't try to remember, I find it kinda beautiful in a way just having a weird dream and letting it go back in the ether of the mind, not analysing it or anything. I had that dream twice recently and it stuck out. I typically forget the duplicates like usual, might at most give deja vu of deja vu (and so on recursions) a smirk when i realise after waking)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
most disturbing i can remember is just a loop of me hanging out in front of this big house i used to live in as a kid, climbing up a ladder to the roof and jumping down the other side, falling to my death and again and again and again
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I have recurring dreams of standing outside my house and planes falling out of the sky. It's kind of horrifying knowing there's nothing you can do but watch it go down.

Then I've had another recurring dream that I'm out by my work and all I can see in the distance is a mushroom cloud from a nuclear explosion. Just as terrifying to think about.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Page 1 of 2