thrashershark,
I thought it would be all hollow body/acoustic guitars. Boy, was I wrong! Much heavier than anticipated! Once I got over that surprise, I thought it sounds good overall. Some of the guitar riffs are pretty cool. Some of the vocals are a bit heavy for my taste, but the singing is good. Good drums. Well done. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1707148
Not my cup of tea, but was very good, i like how u can throw ur vocals around. More
Really like the production on this, crisp, clean, and heavy. I like at 0:50 where the vocals have more power behind them. I don't get why people don't like the vocals, they don't sound that bad and have a lot of potential. I like how you give them more dynamics too like around 3:00. The riffs compliment the vocal lines too and sound interesting when you aren't singing. Parts of the song remind me of some 80s style thrash metal (ya know the chugging riffs) like at 3:46. I like the break at 1:55, the chords sound nostalgic but can't quite put my finger on it.

Overall really solid song for just making it for fun.