s flyers by bradio ... the opening song for the anime "death parade"... how to get the guitar tone for it not only for the solo
Well the guitar in that song is buried under the brass/synth in the instrumentation, so frankly it's not all that important what kind of sound you use. The solo's the only part where the guitar comes through clearly. The guy in the video is using a Telecaster, so a singlecoil equipped guitar would be a start. What gear do you have?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Aug 13, 2016,
K33nbl4d3 And I know guitar isnt really prominent but it's still heard and I need the tone .. like for that ( boom boom boom) pre-chorus
K33nbl4d3 I have a cort cr100 guitar....
is that devastating .. I can't never get a close one with that guitar?
It sounded to me like the guitrist's telecaster was played through a fairly clean amp, and his solo was played with a little bit of dirt from a relatively transparent boost pedal.

Take a listen to these demos of the Keeley Katana Blues Drive, for example (especially the telecaster parts):

Your guitar isn't ideal, but use your tone controls and your rig's cleanest settings, and you might get close.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
If you're REALLY committed to getting that tone, perhaps a pickup change will help you. The Lollar Novel T HB-sized telecaster pickup (for bridge position only) isnt cheap, but it isn't as pricey as a new guitar.

http://www.lollarguitars.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LGP&Product_Code=10-109-13&Category_Code=telecaster-pickups
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Best of luck on your tone hunt!