hello!

can you tell me please the heaviest amp and most distorted, also:

- not too expensive
- has as many fx as possible with really heavy effects
- it should have a usb to record in my laptop or use software fx
- max 15W

thanks!
Last edited by guitaror at Aug 13, 2016,
Just pour some molten lead into your Marshall MG.

Seriously though, Peavey Vypyr or bust.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 13, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Just pour some molten lead into your Marshall MG.
I think those old Fender Quad Reverbs clock in at something like 90lb...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Yeah I mean the Peavey Vypyr is about the only thing that I'd recommend that meets your criteria, though I'd go for the 30W, it's so much better and it isn't really any louder
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I think you're chasing a unicorn.

Why the max wattage?

Only thing even close to meeting all your requirements is a Peavey Vypyr VIP 1.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I should really mention again the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE of the Marshall MG15 with some lead poured on the speaker cone and a fog machine in the effects loop.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I should really mention again the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE of the Marshall MG15 with some lead poured on the speaker cone and a fog machine in the effects loop.

Headed up to the local Long & Mcquade this weekend to order a couple things, they were testing out the rental fog machine. \m/
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Yeah if you're asking for 15W for good tone at low volume, don't. It's not as directly proportional as you think. Vypr 60 for sure
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Aug 15, 2016,
I hear the overdrive on the Marshall MG30 is absolutely crushing.

Serious note, a Vypyr 60 tube.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
don't bother with an amp if you just want to use it to record with. get a Line 6 POD or similar. dude the whole "heaviest"' "most distorted" thing is a non starter as with no context they are meaningless. believe me you don't want tons of distortion for recording as it will sound like shit (see link in my profile for some of my stuff that I recorded using a POD)
I remember Fender making a "Metal Head" amp in the mid 2000's, not sure how much they went for, but I think it was around $500. They were 550 watts into 2 ohms and supposedly the most gainy amp according to sales literature - for what that's worth. - http://static.music123.com/derivates/18/001/253/606/DV016_Jpg_Large_480869_c-601719_half-stack_R.jpg

The most distorted amps I've ever actually played myself were the Peavey Stereo Chorus and Peavey Classic Chorus amps from the 1980's - the turquoise/black/silver ones that rolled around on casters. I think they were around 120 watt, 2X12, solid state combos, they both had that weird "Supersat(uration)" feature that made them extremely distorted. The Stereo chorus had Digital Delay, Spring Reverb, and Chorus built into it, and the Classic Chorus just had Chorus and a Spring Reverb.

Stereo Chorus 212 - http://medias.audiofanzine.com/images/thumbs3/peavey-stereo-chorus-212-223712.jpg
Classic Chorus 212 - http://www.njuskalo.hr/image-bigger/pojacala-gitare/peavey-classic-chorus-212-slika-31396304.jpg
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)