Page 1 of 2
"Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots is the a only good song on the soundtrack, then the rest sucked. That's some hip-hop/rap BS right there.

Also, that cover of "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Panic! At The Disco? Yuck.

I don't mind you guys like it or not. I'm one of the people who thought the movie was good but the soundtrack is not worth listening to, IMO.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Last edited by Hal-Sephira at Aug 14, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one cares about your opinion

Tell me why
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
I like Purple Lamborghini.

FORGIVE ME FOR MY WRONGS I HAVE JUST BEGUN
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Aug 14, 2016,
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Tell me why
If you want the truth, it's because all you ever want to do is express either absolute admiration or disgust for trivial things rather than creating a neutral grounds of discussion to gather a more public opinion.

You really should start your own blog if you want people to validate your own opinions, but this is defo not that place.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 14, 2016,
Reading back the OP that's so true, There's no asking for other opinions on the matter. Just TS's opinion that this album sucks.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
I don't mind you guys like it or not. I'm one of the people who thought the movie was but the soundtrack is not worth listening to, IMO.

You thought the movie was?

That is correct, the movie has been
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
You thought the movie was?

That is correct, the movie has been

I just edited.

I mess up sometimes though
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Last edited by Hal-Sephira at Aug 14, 2016,
omg i totes agre. all hip-hip/rap is just bullsh!t! The soundtrack shud have been all METAL!!!
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
If you want the truth, it's because all you ever want to do is express either absolute admiration or disgust for trivial things rather than creating a neutral grounds of discussion to gather a more public opinion.

You really should start your own blog if you want people to validate your own opinions, but this is defo not that place.

Well, I guess my opinions are/were controversial then.
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
We aren't taking issue because your opinions are controversial (they aren't), we take issue with them because threads you post seem to be just be a massive whinge-fest, instead of perhaps encouraging debate or other opinions on a topic you feel strongly about.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 14, 2016,
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Well, I guess my opinions are/were controversial then.

Your opinions aren't even controversial. They're just bland and lack nuance.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

You can't teach an old dog new tricks
The Pit is in a "Telling it like it is" kinda mood lately, first Gaz, now Hal, who's gonna be next to receive this savagery.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
The Pit is in a "Telling it like it is" kinda mood lately, first Gaz, now Hal, who's gonna be next to receive this savagery.

Hal has always been on the receiving end of pretty blunt criticism.....don't remember his thread where he was spruiking those crap toy things?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Tbf he actually asked why. Not trying to argue, just telling it like it is.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Hal has always been on the receiving end of pretty blunt criticism.....don't remember his thread where he was spruiking those crap toy things?

Nah I don't remember that

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbf he actually asked why. Not trying to argue, just telling it like it is.

He got what he asked for then, well done.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Nah I don't remember that

Looks like it got deleted, but yeah, he kept bumping this thread no one was interested in.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Gatecrasher53
He got what he asked for then, well done.
Hey look here ok, I like Hal and want him to keep bugging the pit with these threads and want him to feel good about himself ok, but he never gets why they aren't met with the reception he wants. I can tell all he really wants is interaction, and as a good samaritan, I want him to understand what he's doing wrong.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
Looks like it got deleted, but yeah, he kept bumping this thread no one was interested in.
Probs cause everyone kept filling it with butt gifs.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Hey look here ok, I like Hal and want him to keep bugging the pit with these threads and want him to feel good about himself ok, but he never gets why they aren't met with the reception he wants. I can tell all he really wants is interaction, and as a good samaritan, I want him to understand what he's doing wrong.

I didn't mean to be sarcastic, I genuinely thought it was a pretty cutting analysis of the situation, which he actually asked for so yeh. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm not defending anyone, just commenting on what was a pretty straight analysis rather than the usual shitposting steeped in seven layers of irony and yesterdays jam.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
mmmm, jam
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 14, 2016,
see sig
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
mmmm, jam

spread over some pasta ;|
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Also just listened to the Bohemian Rhapsody cover. Not even as shitty as the original.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
I'm one of the people who thought the movie was good

You might be the only one.
Free Ali
I heard the movie was an utter piece of crap (from the critics) and "pretty good" from my friend (he's 62 and has the most bland boring taste ever).

Would be worth a pass, I think, except Margot Robbie is pretty hot. I might break down and go watch it.
Quote by TobusRex
I heard the movie was an utter piece of crap (from the critics) and "pretty good" from my friend (he's 62 and has the most bland boring taste ever).

Would be worth a pass, I think, except Margot Robbie is pretty hot. I might break down and go watch it.

It's never going to be Schindler's List, but it isn't horrific. One or two plot device characters, and it's a tad too long, just like Margot Robbie's shorts. Plus Deadshot is a goddamn wuss. Harley Quinn is genuinely one of the best comic book movie characters in this recent spate of comic book films, plus the dark version of Enchantress is pretty good, even though I have no idea what a Cara Delevigne is.
Only heard Grimes' song and Purple Lambo. Being a big Grimes fan I thought the song was only OK, might need more listens for it to grow on me.

That Purple Lambo song though I agree is hilariously bad.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one cares about your opinion

savage

Quote by Joshua Garcia

brutal

Quote by SMH07
omg i totes agre. all hip-hip/rap is just bullsh!t! The soundtrack shud have been all METAL!!!

barbaric

Quote by i_lovemetallica
We aren't taking issue because your opinions are controversial (they aren't), we take issue with them because threads you post seem to be just be a massive whinge-fest, instead of perhaps encouraging debate or other opinions on a topic you feel strongly about.

vicious

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Your opinions aren't even controversial. They're just bland and lack nuance.

fierce

Quote by Rebel Scum
You can't teach an old dog new tricks

harsh

Quote by Joshua Garcia

Probs cause everyone kept filling it with butt gifs.

ferocious
Twenty One Pilots? I tell ya what the pilots that flew into the world trade center are better than that shit band
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2