Is Sean Paul the greatest musical artist of all time? The proof is all here

I tried searching google for contrary evidence but couldn't find anything so I can only assume it's true.
I'm pretty sure he buffed Rihanna so that's gotta make him at least a Top 10, right?

?????MAJOR JAM ALERT!!!!?????
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
I can't disagree.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Who?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ehbacon
shut yo bum ass Michel Obama lookin ass ,dirty muscle shirt lookin ass, hot fries "hot to me" lookin ass, born in a cage lookin ass, I got lizards lookin ass, prolly look like big bird from sesame Street lookin ass, sunny afternoon lookin ass up and come down to North Fairfax I'll run your name by CHavo and his boys you won't make it to Tibet that's that real life u can't even accurAtely DREAM of let alone live
you have no idea the waves i've been making and I should clarify these waves are awareness with the right ppl, not the ones u make when you enter the vicinity of any area with stilled water so take this L and sit in the corner like the little pussyboii you are fucking scum

Sorry y'all had to spray some HATER REPELLANT in this thread you can go on to talkin bout Sean Paul and his brilliance.
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
you just mad cuz i'm winnin' #imwinnen
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R