Something I do sometimes is google the name of pretty much any park in the city and "dead body" and inevitably there's several articles from the past few years.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I like drawing dead things.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
if I type in my city's name and go to news I can be sure that at least one of the top three news will be a homicide

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Also sometimes browse r/MorbidReality, that's where I first saw that the kid at the Kansas water park was decapitated, meanwhile the news was calling it a "neck injury."
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Might be slightly related...

I just watched this Porsche owner video...only to see the first comment about how it's "so sad what happened to him."

Turns out this is what happened to him...
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/apr/04/porsche-passenger-died-in-collision/#lb-photo2033579
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/apr/08/fatal-porsche-dui-murder-charge/

That bitch needs to rot in hell!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 15, 2016,
I sometimes end up watching graphic footage of war and murder and accidents and all that. it's not something i like doing, it's more that i feel like i need to in order to understand the full magnitude of it all. it's horrifying and i also feel like i'm invading people's privacy. and while most would call this pathetic i think watching this shit has had a large impact on my thought process in a very bad way. but it's real life, i shouldn't avoid it. idk.
I can't imagine what its like to grow up in a city/country where homicide is a near daily occurrence.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I enjoy bleeding from wounds, watching it flow out slowly and start to pool is fascinating to me.

Mostly because I'm use to it gushing out my nose for half an hour at a time
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Rebel Scum
I can't imagine what its like to grow up in a city/country where homicide is a near daily occurrence.

I looked it up. in the past two days there's been two murders within blocks of where I live.

its happens pretty often around here

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Aug 15, 2016,
I photograph dead animals

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr
Something I do sometimes is google the name of pretty much any park in the city and "dead body" and inevitably there's several articles from the past few years.

I've tried this, but no one seems to have come across the a body yet
Reading articles on Wikipedia about unsolved murders and people that have mysteriously disappeared, and also for people who have died and never been identified.....super creepy sometimes.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
serial/spree killers

psychology and motives behind it

ive spent an unhealthy amount of time reading about Howard Unruh, Phil Fish and the other better known ones.

sometimes i also like to chop up bodies in Fallout 4 and other Bethesda games like it...

i should definitely link my UG profile to resume now eh?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
serial/spree killers

ive spent an unhealthy amount of time reading about Phil Fish

i think you might mean: albert
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal

i think you might mean: albert
yeah.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I read and have read quite a few true crime books mostly about serial killers and mass murderers

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 15, 2016,
When ISIS were beheading all those journalists every time they did it I'd find the full uncensored video and watch it.

V brutal.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I like watching TV forensic shows. I've long been interested in abnormal psychology/serial killers.
Quote by digman50
When ISIS were beheading all those journalists every time they did it I'd find the full uncensored video and watch it.

V brutal.

I remember watching the footage of Saddam being hanged

With that exception I generally don't try too hard to see morbid things
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who has moments where he finds himself binging out for hours readinng up on serial killers...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
i once saw the footage of PA Treasurer Budd Dwyer shooting himself at a press conference.

it was in some movie for some reason.

disturbing and unreal.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i once saw the footage of PA Treasurer Budd Dwyer shooting himself at a press conference.

it was in some movie for some reason.

disturbing and unreal.

Disturbing indeed! Filter wrote a song about it called "Hey Man Nice Shot" which they released in 1995.

This one is disturbing as well I saw the video once: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

sometimes i go on subreddits where you can watch people die
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect