woke up to this on the news.

last night the airport was evacuated and put on lockdown while police searched for 3 hours and found nothing. no video evidence of shots fired.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no-confirmation-shots-fired-jfk-airport-new-york-authorities-say-n630666
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Aug 15, 2016,
The woman who heard the non-existent gunfire should be arrested and imprisoned for being stupid
I have nothing important to say
Didn't happen this time thankfully but I think we all know, something's gonna happen sooner or later. France can't take all the L's.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JackSaints
The woman who heard the non-existent gunfire should be arrested and imprisoned for being stupid

yeah, let's discourage people from reporting gunshots. what a great idea
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ErikLensherr
Didn't happen this time thankfully but I think we all know, something's gonna happen sooner or later. France can't take all the L's.
wait till you see the bump in trumps polls
JFK should be arrested for being such a shitty ass airport.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan
yeah, let's discourage people from reporting gunshots. what a great idea

But there weren't any gunshots. We should discourage people with schizophrenia from reporting the gunshots in their heads. That's even worse than hearing voices.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
But there weren't any gunshots. We should discourage people with schizophrenia from reporting the gunshots in their heads. That's even worse than hearing voices.

Doesn't seem like you've cheered for anything before, but sometimes people bang on tables and stuff or slap objects together, which can really sound like gun shots. But with the current state of the United States, I can see how some one can overreact, especially in an airport.