Got a difficult question: would you rather have no one at your funeral or at your wedding?
As for me, I'd prefer my friends to ignore my wedding. I find it pretty ok cause wedding is such a private event, and the only person needed is your future wife/husband.

Is this question difficult for you?
Share with us your hard-to-answer questions.

Funeral. I'm not gonna be around to see it so what do I care?

Also if no-one's at my funeral it means no-one is particularly upset which is good.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Aug 15, 2016,
i dont care either way.

if i get married i doubt id really want (or be able to afford) any kind of event with more than just me and the bride. i guess that wouldn't be up to me tho.

funeral i just dont care. im dead.

also i just found out you can apparently have your remains pressed into a vinyl record.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Would rather no one turned up to my wedding. Doesn't matter if I had the bride.

Funeral I guess I don't care cos I'd be dead, but since I'd like to leave some kids behind on this year I'd hope to be good enough of a father that they'd show up to my funeral.

In the end we are all only dust.

Quote by jakesmellspoo

also i just found out you can apparently have your remains pressed into a vinyl record.

my remains shall be pressed into the three cheers for sweet revenge vinyl

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
my remains shall be pressed into the three cheers for sweet revenge vinyl
and then cremated?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well considering that I have already married and some of my friends and family did show up I'll have to say funeral althought since I probably won't know either way it really don't matter.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

You do realise that you need witnesses for a wedding ceremony right? (In 99% of the world)
Civil marriage is tons cheaper, so
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I will be cremated and sent to few ppl as a souvenir, sand clocks or something like that, so no funeral party =\
fyi, it will be my postlife prank, no need to tell me that I'm weird =)

about wedding, I'm pretty sure that it will be something simple as I will probably just go, sign something and destroy a bottle of champaign ...
So, as I have pretty straight plans for my wedding and funeral, I will probably be more happy to see friends on wedding =)
Funeral literally doesn't matter, but that's an event for other people anyway.

As for weddings, you need witnesses for it to be legalised so I guess at least two people need to actually come along.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I don't really care if anyone shows up to either tbh
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
nobody at either really!

i think funerals are just... pathetic. i wanna die when everyone just forgets about me / or when nobody in my life is around anymore
and i think weddings are fking joke, if i get married, i don't want/need anyone to know about my personal affairs except very close family..

i wouldn't want to be seen at either one
i'd go with the wedding probably, just close family, no friends, no outsiders though
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'd like to proclaim here how little I would care if anyone showed up, but that is only cuz I'm very deeply terrified of no one showing up to either.
It was nice to have friends and family at my wedding, but I really hope everyone has better things to do than attend my funeral. (I'd prefer not to have one at all, or at most a small memorial service where friends and family get together, eat, drink and tell stories about me, both good and bad. )

Because I won't be there. I'll either be completely gone or I'll be doing other things, so any funeral service isn't for me anyway.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I want loads of people to be at both events but I care about my funeral less so that one I guess.
cat
Quote by RAB11
Funeral. I'm not gonna be around to see it so what do I care?

Also if no-one's at my funeral it means no-one is particularly upset which is good.

this is liberalism
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd rather have no one at my wedding. Wedding's about me and my bride, funeral is about my legacy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't want either, so no biggie. I'm not that keen to get married and I'm tryna get cremated.
Free Ali
Free Lard
no people at wedding. no people at funeral would just be depressing as hell.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
it doesnt matter cause im gonna get my dick sucked at the end of both of them
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Wedding of course.

Actual (civil) wedding: Don't care much, it's just a legal document. You could celebrate it or not, if nobody comes I wouldn't take it bad
Wedding party: If I don't make a party then nobody comes by definition so there's that. If I make a party and nobody comes then meh there are worse things out there. Plus I get to eat all the cake
funeral? i just wanna get burned and thrown away, fuck all that noise

i dont see getting married either so thats also irrelevant

i really have nothing to contribute to this thread so have a milliondollarextreme video

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Aug 15, 2016,
there won't be a funeral, just a party. no one will show up to the party because I'll be too dead to invite anyone
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by RylanThePotato
it doesnt matter cause im gonna get my dick sucked at the end of both of them

lmao you rock
Quote by aig91
I don't really care if anyone shows up to either tbh

this