I searched ug for the proper size of the hex key used to adjust a washburn bridge height and came up with nothing. Just for the record, i found a 1.5mm hex key or allen wrench that fits the screws that adjust the saddles up and down. If anyone else would like to add some numbers to this thread please do. What size hex does it take to adjust a fender, or any other guitar? This is really good information to have.
Last edited by geo-rage at Aug 15, 2016,
It varies, even among manufacturers. There's almost no point trying to keep track, IMO. A set of hex keys in metric and imperial is like ten bucks and then you never have to wonder if you have the right one. Plus then you can adjust truss rods and arm tension screws and all the other stuff that often has hex screws.
get a set of allen keys.

or go to a guitar store and ask if they will have the right one and maybe sell it to you for a buck or two (maybe free).
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/