Hello everyone. I know there has been a lot of posts about this, but i feel that my problem is special. I can't even play the Smells Like Teen Spirit G5 B6 part, when he sings "load up on guns..." because i'm getting out of sync. I don't know what to do. I've been playing guitar for 4 years and been trying to sing with it for 2 years, but i act like someone, who plays guitar for the first time, when i try to sing. Please help me, i really want to learn it.
Smells like teen spirit sounds like its easy to sing and play, but its really not that simple, because the vocals and guitar follow different lines. Its like that with many songs, some sound deceptively simple and are actually hard to pull of, while some sound complicated, but are actually easy. The best way to start with singing and playing is of course to start slow. You should practice either to a metronome or tap your foot at the same time. And start of with easy songs. I started with Knocking on heavens door and Horse with no name. From the top of my head, those are the simplest songs to play and sing.

It could also be that you dont know the songs well enough. If you have to concentrate hard on what you are playing, you cant concentrate on singing, and vice versa. Learn the songs you wanna play and sing inside out. Once you get the feel for it, you wont need to to go to such extremes, but it should help if you are just starting out.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.