I love the first one so much. It seems to be perfect to me: thrilling, mystifying and with a great plot. And of course Alexandra Breckenridge is so freaking hot! What about ur favs?

i dont like it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i could never get into it. idk.

i like the concept of an antholgy horror series, but the show just never did much for me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't watch it.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Drrragonfly
jakesmellspoo don't you like thriller movies?
i guess.
I liked the first two and have hated every season that has followed. But the first season is prolly my favorite out of the series.
The first and second seasons are the best
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by DukeDeRox
I liked the first two and have hated every season that has followed. But the first season is prolly my favorite out of the series.

yeah this

first season is great, second is pretty good, third and fourth were utter garbage.
2, 1, 3, 5, 4 probably

Dandy was like the only good thing about freak show. I wasn't a big fan of 5 really. Enjoyed season 3 but it wasn't very good at the same time.
Last edited by SMH07 at Aug 16, 2016,
3 was probs my fave but also the list horrifying

2 is best in terms of what the show seems to be trying to achieve, 1 is also very good for that

4 was alright, 5 I haven't given a chance yet.

So I'd go 3, 2, 1, 4 from what I've seen
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
i never watched it

it didnt look like something that would interest me when i saw the ads and then this dumb girl with no taste i used to work with was really into it so i was like "nah"
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i always thought the first one was the best

the rest of them i had to struggle to get through them, really predictable and kinda boring, not scary at all
i thought the first one had the best actors and the best plot, i got hooked after like the first episode which rarely happens to me anymore for most shows
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank