I'm still at work and little bit bored (not a normal situation at work)
and I wanted to check forum for pics, but not funny one, more ... real, live I would say, but found almost nothing
so

Post pics of what around you right now

I'm the first one, of cause

Note: you've already seen office, but this one is my part of it =)
btw, we change our location every month (we move our tables and form different lines).

I'm also a big fan of different stickers =)

the one with Tonebridge was for champagne (in this thread you have a picture of this sticker as well)
Last edited by Rossenrot at Aug 17, 2016,
TIL Rossenrot works at the University of Nevada-Reno.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lol @ these "UG Team" members trying to relate to us. Don't buy into it, they just want to get our guard down before the final takeover.
Quote by ErikLensherr
TIL Rossenrot works at the University of Nevada-Reno.

I should buy a NASA mouse pad then
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
lol @ these "UG Team" members trying to relate to us. Don't buy into it, they just want to get our guard down before the final takeover.

lol, you caught me
and I'm basically not a human and not allowed to use forum after work )
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

I know right...

look that glass on his desk
total whiskey glass!
UG TEAM = FUNCTIONING ALCOHOLICS
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I know right...

look that glass on his desk
total whiskey glass!
UG TEAM = FUNCTIONING ALCOHOLICS

her desk will be more correct =)
but second part is totally true about me
There IS an odd amount of mod posting BUT here's my PC. To the right are my spectacles and to the left are my drugs

here's a cat

and here's my carefully organised Book Area(tm) i wish I had a fucking excuse

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
There IS an odd amount of mod posting BUT here's my PC. To the right are my spectacles and to the left are my drugs

here's a cat

and here's my carefully organised Book Area(tm) i wish I had a fucking excuse

It's like only two of us posting and both are new for all forum culture, so really interested in understanding it (at least me)

Black cat ^_^
it's night and dark in my room and i'm not going to turn on my ceiling light, but i have my tiny lamp on so hopefully this is good enough

front bit of my L desk
the little yellow thing by the left monitor is not anything weird btw. it's a glasses wiping thing

other bit of my L desk to my left

my desk is very messy & needs to be cleaned but i'm so lazy
need moar monitors / applez

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
When I'm at work tomorrow I'll post some bitchin pics of my desk.

I'm not gonna show my house because it is disgusting
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass