There is a lot of love out there for the old Line 6 hardwire Reverb. You get a lot of sounds plus a really nice reverse verb for some of the wacky stuff.

The EHX cathedral is kind of cool as well.

What's your budget, location and are you willing to go used? What genres are you playing or is this strictly for ambient tones?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Aug 17, 2016,
The Line 6 ToneCore Verbzilla *springs* to mind.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
may want to look into a malekko spring chicken if you like spring reverb. i will get around to buying one sometime soon.

also i want the EQD ghost echo thingy. seems cool, haven't been able to get my hands on one.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

garrett999 what kind of reverb do you want?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If you just want a simple reverb, the TC Hall of Fame Mini is good and cheap.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
There is a lot of love out there for the old Line 6 hardwire Reverb. You get a lot of sounds plus a really nice reverse verb for some of the wacky stuff.

digitech?

yeah it's pretty nice. i don't know that much about reverb pedals, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
digitech?

yeah it's pretty nice. i don't know that much about reverb pedals, though

Holy brain fart. Thanks for catching that
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've had a Verbzilla for years - really fun pedal to mess around with. I LOVE the EQD Ghost Echo - real effective reverb and it sounds great. The Fender Reverb Boss Pedal is also a decent one too.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Holy brain fart. Thanks for catching that

haha i saw your post and didn't notice it at all at the start, and then all of a sudden it hit me that something was wrong I mean, i have that pedal and it still took me about 10 seconds to cotton on I was thinking, "Yeah, I have heard that those line 6 reverb pedals were quite good..."

That's why I corrected you, I figured if it threw me and I owned the danged thing, it might throw other people too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Aug 18, 2016,
I was going through the same process, but Dave figured it out before I did.

^
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I had a Bluesky and ended up selling (didn't sit well in the mix for me, never really ended up using the lovely "shimmer" option for more than looping ambient swells). In place (and for about the same money used), I threw an Earthquaker Dispatch Master and a Boss RV6. That more than takes care of the delay feature of the Bluesky and the RV6 sounds much better in my rig. I've got the TC T2 reverb on another board, and it's a great pedal if you want the really bizarre sounding stuff (though the tone print allows you to create your own patch for standard reverb).
OffsetOffset
If you want REALLY good value, Tone city pedals are all amazing, and I believe a reverb is in there somewhere
Les Paul Studio 2014
Cube 40GX
Soon to be expanded hopefully