Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
no I read fruity literature and played Fallout

existence is pain
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I was gonna call someone a cunt but didn't.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

how about dat boi points

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
This thread is like simulating the world's worst acid trip.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I did the hoovering and emptied the dishwasher

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i helped out a syrian refugee going to budapest

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I helped an old lady with her pension docs, then helped out a lady who desperately needed an intervention order against an abusive ex partner and then helped out another dude who needed to go through debt recovery stuff to get money back, amongst other stuff
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I have done nothing to earn good boy points. But I haven't done anything to earn bad boy points either, so maybe that counts as a good boy point?

Give me a gold star already
I have nothing important to say
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Yes you did, you liar.

No someone else. Theo is so it doesn't count
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i smiled pleasantly at a girl holding the door open for an old lady she knew when the old lady decided she was just gonna stand in the doorway and absentmindedly stare straight ahead.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ultimate-slash
I didn't throw a tantrum when it turned out the coffee machine still wasn't fixed this morning

You are a saint.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I did the hoovering and emptied the dishwasher

vacuum

that's a wonderful, woody sort of word, isn't it?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Fat Lard

may i have some wendys spicy nuggies tender pepe
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Some women could't reach a car battery on the top shelf at walmart and asked me if I could get it down for her, I did.

That was months ago though, I don't go out enough to do good deeds.

I do a lot of shitty things to the people around me though, and not even on purpose.
I called in sick to work yesterday to get fucked up with my friends.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
^ You are a true hero
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by eGraham
vacuum

that's a wonderful, woody sort of word, isn't it?

Sausage
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
This thread is meme cancer
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

FUCKING NORMIES! STOP STEALING ROBOT MEMES!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I took my family to the race track this weekend to watch the Figure 8 championship race always a good time, bought my grandsons some cotton candy!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by k.lainad

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
someone left 8 dollars in the change return at a self checkout lane.

i gave it to the cashier.

instantly regretted it because i have no monies.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by k.lainad

Funnily enough, it's still an improvement. The Pit has always been like a cancer offshoot with the stolen lolwut pear, firing lazer, and other memes. Now it's just dead
nuggets aren't on the same level as tenders you fucking dipsticks
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by danielh123.
damn nigguh u old

47 to be exact what of it?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 30, 2016,
Quote by danielh123.
u old nigguh damn

Your powers of observation are second to none.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge