Pretty cool thing happening. Never thought they'd get this far.

Pictures and videos below
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 17, 2016,
nice
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
I don't see anythi- ohhh. Got em.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Aug 17, 2016,
Did you edit the pictures out or what cuz I'm calling bullshit on this

Okay maybe in expat complexes where you're technically not in Saudi Arabia, but that doesn't count

Edit: okay I see the joke now.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 17, 2016,
wait so there's not

this is a cruel joke man
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
That was savage, TS.

I know they do it in Iran...not sure about Saudi.

Agreed...it is savage. I'd even say barbaric.
Quote by TobusRex
I know they do it in Iran...not sure about Saudi.

Agreed...it is savage. I'd even say barbaric.

They do not. Last I heard Irani pride events are usually held in other countries.

There's this weird perception outside of what you said that Iran has LGBT tolerance (or even acceptance), esp due to their trans laws. This is very untrue.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
They do not. Last I heard Irani pride events are usually held in other countries.

There's this weird perception outside of what you said that Iran has LGBT tolerance (or even acceptance), esp due to their trans laws. This is very untrue.

It's my understanding that once a homosexual in Iran is identified as such, that they have 2 options: a forced sex change operation, or death. I'm not sure about Saudi Arabia, but I know they are pretty hard on gay folks.
Quote by TobusRex
It's my understanding that once a homosexual in Iran is identified as such, that they have 2 options: a forced sex change operation, or death. I'm not sure about Saudi Arabia, but I know they are pretty hard on gay folks.

Nah, you're thinking of transgender people. Homosexuality is punishable by death in both Iran and Saudi.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah, you're thinking of transgender people. Homosexuality is punishable by death in both Iran and Saudi.

Damn, that's even worse than I thought.

Do they give homosexuals the OPTION of a sex change instead of death in Iran? I understand not all gay people are trans, just curious.
Obviously not. If transexuals were given such severe choices, why would they give a gay person the choice to become a transexual, only to give them the two awful choices?

I also can't imagine any doctor offering his services given the social backlash he'd receive, not to mention his life would likely end rather brutally and publicly. My guess being thrown off the top of a tall building with an angry mob chanting for his death below. You know, typical stuff.
Last edited by bdof at Aug 18, 2016,
Took me a minute to get the joke
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing