http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/france-burqini-ban/495857/

Thoughts? I think it's dumb to restrict what people can and can't wear and say you're protecting freedom. It's probably an Islamophobic thing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If you are against what burqas and burqinies "represents" then go fight against those ideals instead of banning the clothes

Five people were injured and three cars set ablaze in the village of Sisco Saturday after a dispute between beach-goers ended with both sides reportedly throwing stones and bottles at one another. The French Interior Ministry reports 100 police officers were needed to restore order. An inquiry has been opened to determine what prompted the brawl; a witness said the fight began after tourists took photographs of women wearing Burqinis

What exactly of this beach-fight tells you that burqinis are something that needs to be banned? You could just as well make an argument for banning cameras at the beach.
Yeah this is stupid I'd totally want to wear a burqini for reasons unrelated to religion. Besides it just looks like a wetsuit with a hood pretty much.
cat
France tho. They have a history of controversial bans relating to Muslim things
My God, it's full of stars!
I bet France only allows them to wear a white cloth to the beach

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Five people were injured and three cars set ablaze in the village of Sisco Saturday after a dispute between beach-goers ended with both sides reportedly throwing stones and bottles at one another.

Thank god they don't give you euros guns.
Quote by bradulator
I bet France only allows them to wear a white cloth to the beach

dang

which is dumber religion or france

Check out my band Disturbed
Fucking ridiculous. It's more dangerous to let people swim in regular long clothing than in a body covering suit with lightweight fabric designed for the water.

Also I thought the western world was over telling women how much of their body they have to expose?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.