Hi there,
I am going to record a new songs and to be well prepared I changed my strings, the way I stretch them is to set them and wind them two step higher than normal E strings to sol#note A ti do# and etc... and keep this position for 24 hours by rewinding them again and again whenever I could, did I damaged them, I checked the 12 fret and discoverd that they do not excactly match the free string tune, should I change the strings before recording, my guitar is COMPAS classic and the strings are DADARIO EJ45. I have not checked the 12 fret before on this guitar, Thank you very much.
Quote by amrmakki2

I stretch them is to set them and wind them two step higher than normal E strings to sol#note A ti do# and etc...

wat

but if your 12th fret is out of tune from the open string then that is an intonation problem and just changing strings won't help. I'm honestly not sure how to fix intonation problems on a classical guitar so you will need to do some research, maybe take it to a store or someone who knows what they're doing.
there is not a real difference between the 12 fret and the free string but a little bit shown by digital tuner around +or- 20

my question is do my way of stretching whole 2 steps higher than normal for 24hours make damage to the strings as I going to record and I do not feel like changing my string as they are very new?

Thanks a lot.
Quote by amrmakki2
there is not a real difference between the 12 fret and the free string but a little bit shown by digital tuner around +or- 20

my question is do my way of stretching whole 2 steps higher than normal for 24hours make damage to the strings as I going to record and I do not feel like changing my string as they are very new?

Thanks a lot.

I don't know but it sounds like it could be possible. Maybe you warped the neck a bit by having the high tension for too long. You should probably try asking here instead

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27