Page 1 of 2
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. What type gals, or guys, physically turn you on? Do you like skinny people? Gymrats? Fatties? White, black, asian,etc....which do you like best? Personality types: which do you like more? Aggressive "go getters"? Chilled out "I'll get to it when I get to it" types?

I'll start. I like my girls to have some meat on their bones. I like them curvy, fat where a woman is supposed to be fat. Someone built like Jennifer Lopez or Katy Perry. I'm not attracted to skinny girls at all. I guess I'm what you'd call a 'butt man". I like girls to be athletic and muscular (a little stocky, to tell the truth). I like them short too...if two equally pretty and smart girls were interested in me and one of them was 5'1" and the other 5'11"...I'd probably pick the shorter one. That being said I'm still a little in love with a blonde haired, blue eyed 5'11" girl I knew in HS. God she was beautiful. I guess...sometimes all the 'rules' go out the window when it comes to attraction, don't they?
I like girls who are extroverted enough to balance my introversion but aren't also annoying

That's why I'm single
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I like my women severely overweight. How a woman is supposed to be.
Last edited by severed-metal at Aug 18, 2016,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
butts and boobies and vaginas
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i like people that make me and other people smile and laugh and stuff

like, nice people basically

i need to lower my standards
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Question #1 you gotta ask yourself before you message me on Tinder: do you gotta booty tho
Free Ali
Free Lard
i take things to mean exactly the opposite
of what they should truly mean
a pleasant coincidence becomes us being like
true soul mates
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TobusRex
What's a muzzy?

I don't like feel packages

PM me for newts
I like curvy brunettes, race nor height doesn't really matter to me (despite me just hitting average height) and I like visable tattoos

That being said that is my ideal wifey material whereas what I go for atm is anything that's willing
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I have never dated a blond person so there's that. Other than that it's highly variable.
cat
I'm pretty easy going tbh.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'm most interested in slim white girls but as long as they aren't fat or chubby, I wouldn't say I have a particular type
I have nothing important to say
Quote by guitarxo
I have never dated a blond person so there's that.
yeah same here

weird huh?

oh wait no that's because i've only ever dated one person in my life
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
tiny white emo girls who play guitar and sing

fuck, am i turning into Lyle?
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Aug 18, 2016,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

fuck, am i turning into Lyle?

fixed
PM me for newts
I have never dated a white person

wait wrong thread

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Aug 19, 2016,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

fuck, am i attracted to Lyle?

Ftfy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by eGraham
I like girls who are extroverted enough to balance my introversion but aren't also annoying

That's why I'm single

this is a really good one.

physically I'm into moderately-to-very slim white girls around 5'3 to 5'9.
Quote by whywefight
this is a really good one.

physically I'm into moderately-to-very slim white girls around 5'3 to 5'9.

ya

to expand on that a bit, I'm not a very spontaneous person (except for when I am, and it's like I make up for all the times I'm not and I do really stupid things), and any girl I've ever been close to has been, and I really admire that quality since I tend to lack it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
someone who can do winged eyeliner well

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
People are gross. No one.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Redheads
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by severed-metal
I like my women severely overweight. How a woman is supposed to be.

NO ONE WANTS TO SNUGGLE A STICK
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Redheads

also this

I miss the pics of hot redheads thread
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Aug 19, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i'm working on it hmu
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
As I've gotten older, I find my tastes have gotten more "catholic" (in the inclusive, rather than the religious sense). Years ago, I was inordinately fond of petite, big-eyed blond girls. Think...Stevie Nicks. Sarah Michelle Gellar... Like that.

However, as I'm approaching 70.... I find my tastes not only more diverse, but perhaps perverse as well. Eva Green is a knockout. That French Bond girl...Sophie Marceau, likewise.
For some reason I find myself attracted to Margot Robbie's portrayal of Harley Quinn... Bad girls.....
I have to wonder, by the time you're approaching 70 does it really matter what your preference is
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I've sort of realised that I'm okay with pretty much anybody so long as who they are is significant to me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Pretty much anything with a vagina that isn't an eyesore to look at. I've given up on women emotionally after my marriage crashed and burned.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Page 1 of 2