Page 1 of 2
Hello guys! As you all know, Ultimate Guitar office is located in Russia - and even more, we're located in the unique city - Kaliningrad.

It's special for many reasons - for example, Kaliningrad region is separated from the main big territory of Russian Federation; it is located near the Baltic sea; etc.

But one of the main features of Kaliningrad city is its weather! You can leave home in the morning wearing shorts and a T-shirt, but there is a high probability that in the evening it will start snowing, for example

And yes, the rainy weather is very common here.
So, guys, we in the UG office are always doing our job, watching how the rain comes through the window. And we want to ask you:

Please share with us some songs for rainy days

And here are 2 songs from me to start off:

Tiamat - "Kaleidoscope"

Thom Yorke - "And It Rained All Night"

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Off topic, you're legit the best English speaking member in the office, as far as I can tell.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
These reminds me of London in the winter, not that it really rains there. I mean you guys get drizzle but you don't get the big ol' fat rain.

if we're doing stuff like Bohren, also these guys

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 19, 2016,
idk, out of my shit probs Lemuria.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
idk, out of my shit probs Lemuria.

That's great! Has a real early Placebo vibe to it

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I would happily listen to the whole of HAND.CANNOT.ERASE when it's raining.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Rainy days are the best days. I usually throw on some indie/folk stuff like The Tallest Man on Earth and the Mountain Goats, post-rock, and jazz.
Most for nostalgic reasons, y'know.

-
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."
Last edited by OptmsRhyme at Aug 19, 2016,
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Rain Song by Led Zeppelin
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Duh

Amateurs
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine
How has this not been posted yet?

easily one of the best Zeppelin songs
Dunlop CBM95 Mini Crybaby -> (EHX Silencer) -> Ibanez TS9DX -> Seymour Duncan Palladium -> (EHX Silencer) -> Caline 10 Band EQ -> MXR Phase 90 -> Boss TR-2 Tremolo -> Visual Sound H2O

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Not relevant but interesting I just watched a program last night about Amber Chamber stolen by the Nazi's in WWII and taken to Kaliningrad which was known at the time as Königsberg and the chamber was reassmbled in Königsberg castle which was later bombed into ruin. There are those who believe the Amber Chamber was dissasembled prior to the destruction of the Königsberg castle and that it's pieces remain somewhere in Kaliningrad to this day packed into crates.

Anyway back to the topic at hand:

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 22, 2016,
Page 1 of 2