so i wanted to lower my action on the strings so i removed the bridge(or saddle) on the guitar and did some sanding to make it lower, that's not a problem.
The problem is when i installed it back by applying superglue in the pit, without figuring out that my guitar uses a under-saddle pickup, so my guitar output volume is much lower than usual. Is there any way i can fix this?

my guitar is a fender CD140SCE all mahagony.
I doubt it's the superglue that's causing the problem (although it possibly will make life harder than it needs to be - an acoustic saddle usually just sits in the bridge and doesn't need gluing in). The loss in volume is more likely to be that you now have less-than-perfect contact between the saddle and the transducer (pickup). Did you manage to put a slight curve or edge on the saddle when you sanded it down? Taking it out to check might be tricky now you've glued it in.
If you've superglued the saddle into the bridge plate, you're done.

Did it ever occur to you why every guitar's saddle is never glued in? It's to avoid situations like the one you've got yourself into now.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 20, 2016,
I'm pretty sure that the UST can't be rescued. You might be able to get the saddle and UST out using acetone as a solvent (don't get it on the finish!!!!), but if the saddle is made of plastic it will probably dissolve that too.

You might be able to do a part-salvage of the electrics by using an SBT (soundboard transducer) of some kind, but I don't know how it would go with the Fender preamp