Hey there!
I'm planning to buy a new guitar and I came across two guitars and I'm really confused which one to buy?

Actually, I'm more into metal but still want to play some blues and jazz stuff or may be some commercial music to help me pay my bills?

This one is PRS SE custom 24
The kind of guitar which is very versatile plus affordable. It includes a prs tremolo.

And this one's an Ibanez IRON LABEL, RGAIX7FM model with Dimarzio fusion edge pickups. It has a fixed bridge.

There's not much price difference.

The problem is, if I go for PRS I won't get that 7th string and if I go for Ibanez I won't get the tremolo.

What should I do?
Last edited by rudra.3798 at Aug 20, 2016,
rudra.3798 You should post this in the Electric Guitar forum, you will get better answers there.
Good luck!
What would we do without guitars?
IMO the PRS is going to be your best bet, while you can pretty much play any genre on any type of guitar the PRS is going to be the more versitlie of the two for playing blues and Jazz etc.

That being said I am a metalhead and that Ibanez looks sweet, but if I had to choose I'd get the PRS!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by rudra.3798
Hey there!
I'm planning to buy a new guitar and I came across two guitars and I'm really confused which one to buy?

Actually, I'm more into metal but still want to play some blues and jazz stuff or may be some commercial music to help me pay my bills?

This one is PRS SE custom 24
The kind of guitar which is very versatile plus affordable. It includes a prs tremolo.

And this one's an Ibanez IRON LABEL, RGAIX7FM model with Dimarzio fusion edge pickups. It has a fixed bridge.

There's not much price difference.

The problem is, if I go for PRS I won't get that 7th string and if I go for Ibanez I won't get the tremolo.

What should I do?

I personally have two different guitars for my metal and jazz stuff. I can't bear to use regular strings for jazz. Flat wounds are the only way I can do it, and those don't work for metal really at all. If you have to, get the PRS, it won't look so offensive, and you have to remember you need to LOOK like a jazz guy when you get hired. Hope this helps.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Mark Tremonti and Mark Holcomb (Periphery) use PRS and don't have pansy riffs.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.