Hello Musicians,

I was hoping to get the tab to the very relaxing repeating guitar melody in this song. It sounds like it shouldn't be too complicated... but I just cant get it right.

innerfirex chordify has the chords for this track, but there is a small lick which no one has uploaded tabs for, if only i were pro enough to tab it out let alone perform the dang thing.
lokeshvt
You mean this?
|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|----------------|
|-3---------------|-----------------|-----3-----------|----------------|
|-------4-------4-|(4)----2---------|---0---4-------4-|(4)----2--------|
|-----------------|-----------------|-2---------------|----------------|
NSpen1 no its between 1:30 and 1:50 in the video the OP has shared. The lick sounds great, but has some serious double stops,  bends and slides that are atleast for the intermediate level guitarist.
lokeshvt
oh, ok.
Here's the first part of it :
|----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------|
|----10-8--------------------|----------------------------|--------------------------8-|----------------|
|---------9-7-7--------9-----|-7-----9--------9-7---------|----------------------7-9---|-7--------------|
|----------------------------|--------------------9\7--5--|-5-----7--------5h7/9-------|----------------|
|----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------|----------------|
Will see if i can tab what u have in GP5, i suck at using it, but hopefully i can try Times like these i wish i knew music theory, to incorp rests and stuff, the time sig of this song sounds 4/4,
lokeshvt
Yeah, it's in 4/4, the shortest note lengths are 16ths, others are straightforward - quarters, eighths, etc. And yes, you want some rests or staccato. I'll do the other part tomorrow.
NSpen1 Hey, i tabbed the phrase you shared, in GP5, i just made it so sounds right, but not sure if the notes add up in each measure with rests and stuff, got GP5 a few days back, been trying to figure out how to use it. 
Feel free to edit and share, although maybe i could set up a GIT repo that could used for multiple changes to one source, so that we don't need to kill this thread by sharing download links lol.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2spldoaxju3hnc/Phrase3.gp5?dl=0
lokeshvt
ok, here's the file. I adjusted the position of that first bit, think that's a bit better. The last lick is a little tricky.
Attachments:
Phrase3.gp5