Hello, has anybody played this guitar? It's a new model and looks fantastic, do you have any info? How the pickups are, the floyd etc?

Thanks very much
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Have you STILL not bought a new guitar yet??

jfc
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Getting it this september
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek

will wait for incoming NGD.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Fryderyczek

I'll give you credit for not being an impulse buyer
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I'll give you credit for not being an impulse buyer

Thank you

Quote by trashedlostfdup
will wait for incoming NGD.

ok
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek
Thank you

I think that was meant to be sarcastic.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
haven't tried any of the snappers but they look cool

the trem seems to be "LTD by Floyd Rose". Not sure what that is, I'd be wary. It may well just be a rebranded FR Special, but
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I think that was meant to be sarcastic.

Maybe a bit of sarcasm

I have been known to procrastinate and research for a long time before making a purchase especially if it is new and I'm paying retail for it. Probably not this long though. Here's to hoping that after all of the research and indecision that he is truly happy once he pulls the trigger!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Dave_Mc
haven't tried any of the snappers but they look cool

the trem seems to be "LTD by Floyd Rose". Not sure what that is, I'd be wary. It may well just be a rebranded FR Special, but

Yeah they look absolutely fantastic. I preferred to ask here first rather than buy it blind. I kind of don't want it now ever since I looked at the specs closer(basswood, weird pickups and bridge etc).
Thanks very much
Fly on, fly on