Page 1 of 2
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Nice thread baby
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm gonna get the most posts here just so i can make the background a union jack
Quote by sam b
I'm gonna get the most posts here just so i can make the background a union jack

How come only certain threads have this feature?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It only kicks in when the thread has a certain # of replies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
And the background's gonna be Washington crossing the Delaware.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by k.lainad
How come only certain threads have this feature?

Dunno, it's meant to be threads with 30+ comments but it doesnt work in some with 1000's so..
Quote by ErikLensherr
It only kicks in when the thread has a certain # of replies.

yeh m8 30 apparently
Quote by ErikLensherr
And the background's gonna be Washington crossing the Delaware.

you wish
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

nice
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that's epic
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Megyn Kelly, total fox.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Trump said she was on the rag.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I still would tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
id like to massage the racism out of megyn kelly's ass, with my face
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by ErikLensherr
Megyn Kelly, total fox.

Never heard of her. Sounds like a slut to me m8
Quote by chrismendiola
That's one fox I'd yiff amirite furries

I thought bears were this forums 'thing'
Quote by chrismendiola
That's one fox I'd yiff amirite furries

(yiff me up) yiff me up inside (can't yiff up) yiff me up inside
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

wonderful!

Quote by sam b
I thought bears were this forums 'thing'

That's more of a soccer thread thing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
bazooper
Quote by jakesmellspoo
megan kelly was hot when she was a republican with long hair
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?

Dana Loesch is peak right wing bae
Quote by jakesmellspoo
she is but I wouldn't mid if Stacey Dash beat the shit out of me with a cricket bat if ya know what im sayin nudge nudge
Quote by RylanThePotato
she is but I wouldn't mid if Stacey Dash beat the shit out of me with a cricket bat if ya know what im sayin nudge nudge

who?
she's an actor who was in Clueless and is now paid to be racist for Fox News
Quote by RylanThePotato
she's an actor who was in Clueless and is now paid to be racist for Fox News

Oh. We don't get "fox news" here in this UK thread
nice

im going to hijack this thread and make it pro erdogan
Page 1 of 2