I have an interview Wednesday and one of the things they want me to prepare are examples of three organizations the company can learn from, in any area. So business, boosting morale, teamwork, whatever.

I want to say Mongols but what else?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Hitler was an underachiever.

Anyone but ultimate guitar dot com
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
cite all examples of what not to do like i would.

then quit if you even get the job at all.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
They can learn from Amazon in avoiding tax
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

dont give a fuck about the law like enron

have the face of your business be a 50 year old edgy teen like spectre media group

i dont know actually im not smart enough for things like this
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
have the face of your business be a 50 year old edgy teen like spectre media group

damn
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Gatecrasher53
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kong%C5%8D_Gumi
1400 year old japanese construction company

This could be cool to mention but doing both Mongols and Japanese might be overloading the Asian aspect and they'll think I'm a weab.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Tell them they should get a psycho CEO like John Legere who just talks shit on his competition all the time and doesn't give a fuck
Quote by ErikLensherr
This could be cool to mention but doing both Mongols and Japanese might be overloading the Asian aspect and they'll think I'm a weab.
Could work, just don't bring your pillow to the interview. Also for some reason I thought Mongols was some potentially offensive sports team name and not the empire.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
SOCO.

Take advantage of third world countries by promising them that their poverty will go away if they let you drill their national parks for oil. Use such promises to make the local militia create a civil war within the country so you can defeat any who protests with force and when it comes to the law you can say hey the people did it for themselves not because we made them do it

Inspiring business practice. Fucking pricks.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Apple because they show that you can use marketing to sell things for a much higher value than what they are worth and also that people are silly.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Seriously though, CDPR because they do a great job of being aware of what people hate about the current climate of business practice in the games industry, and choose to be different while drawing attention to how they don't do what everyone hates creating fantastic PR for the company.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Should I devote all or just part of the interview to discussing ethics in gaming journalism.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
most of it

mention how you are a dedicated red piller and how not all men are rapists
I better mention the human right to post racial slurs on Twitter so they know I'm not an SJW
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Apple, Because the world needs more pretentious crap in it

or

Christopher Skase, basically a businessman who couldn't business good and wound up in debt to the tune of $700million and fled to Majorca before promptly dying.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 23, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
damn

I just really dislike Glenn fricker
Quote by Primus2112
I just really dislike Glenn fricker

yeah it's kinda amazing that he goes on and on about how other musicians suck but then freely admits he's not a very good guitar player
Check out my band Disturbed
I understand that it must be frustrating to have unprepared musicians that arent very good when time is money and you're trying to help them make a record but I gotta believe that a decent performance can be coaxed out of someone that's at least good enough that they think they can go into a studio to make a record

it's not that hard
Primus2112

I don't know. Just think of bands like Blink-182 where you got Tom Delonge who can barely play a song all the way through correctly, that must have been some work. Same with Kurt Cobain in a way I guess and plenty of others.

Like that's something I don't think I could ever do is be under the pressure of having to nail a recording on guitar because my playing is so loose and I doubt I could ever keep in time or stick to a single strumming pattern for longer than 5 seconds. That's why whenever I learn a song it can never match the original recording because I simply can't play the same thing perfectly over and over. With so many studio albums though the instrumentals are absolutely perfect and on point.

So yeah, it definitely is hard for me.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I meant its not that hard for the producer

anyone can get a good enough run of a song if they do it enough times
Quote by Primus2112
I meant its not that hard for the producer

anyone can get a good enough run of a song if they do it enough times
have you seen Filmage?

i would not want to have Bill Stevenson produce a record for me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
have you seen Filmage?

i would not want to have Bill Stevenson produce a record for me.

I have not seen filmage but I intend to

Now that I know it exists