“Every year, Saudi Arabia excutes between 25,000 and 35,000 animals because they are suspected of homosexuality,” explains the PETA spokeswoman
this is somehow the best and worst thing I've ever read

anyway that site looks suss as fuck
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Opened thread expecting it to be about the horse you've been beating re:Hillary's Innocence.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I thought gambling was not allowed in Islam. How can the horse make money in the horse race then?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Fat Lard
Hold up, how is this worse than Muslims in the Middle East fucking little boys
little boys don't get turned into glue afterwards
ha-haaa
Never mind the children, won't somebody please think about the horses?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Banjocal

rip amy winehouse
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Banjocal
they just get covered in it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

(something about horses rearing and aforementioned child rearing)
(this is a bit much possibly)
ha-haaa
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
how this article names three countries--Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi--as emblematic of all others

=

As full of shit as it gets

Well it's emblamatic of those three countries, isn't it genius?

I've heard stories of US troops that witnessed it abroad and were told not to 'interrupt' as it would get them attacked for interfering with "muh culture"
Quote by Fat Lard
Well it's emblamatic of those three countries, isn't it genius?

I've heard stories of US troops that witnessed it abroad and were told not to 'interrupt' as it would get them attacked for interfering with "muh culture"

Yup, not gonna argue against that. But it does hold the entire Muslim world accountable.

This article actually says something along the lines of "If Muslims are raping kids, why should they complain about our human rights abuses?"

Dumb even for you
Quote by Arby911
Opened thread expecting it to be about the horse you've been beating re:Hillary's Innocence.

video:

side note: horse people are the worst

horses scare me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Arby911

Quote by thenextkirk92
Saudi Arabia isn't stable

Underrated post.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
police horses are definitely gay

stripped naked, in public, on all fours and with a man in uniform sat on their backs?

sounds like a sex party to me.
ha-haaa