Poll: How do you feel about that type of person?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you feel about that type of person?
Awful
15 65%
Horrible
13 57%
Terrible
17 74%
The Worst
13 57%
Voters: 23.
Page 3 of 6
Quote by EpiExplorer
Naw, I despise flannel, very uncomfortable material, also makes me look unjustly boring.

Well I guess there is an exception for everything!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well I guess there is an exception for everything!

yeah, no one else touches your mum but me, ahuehuehuehueheuheue
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Blayney
Oh pray tell

1. Bring Me The Horizon
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by EpiExplorer
yeah, no one else touches your mum but me, ahuehuehuehueheuheue

I thought you didn't want her cause she was brown and you're racist and you backpedalled that point?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EpiExplorer
If I had to list of what I listen to most of these days, it would be:

Devin Townsends 'Ghost', which is like prog-country-new age hippy nonsense
Scar Symmetry in every form
A bunch of japanese jazz and funk
A lot of Uneven Structures
Obscure electronic producers that do chill stuff but aren't shit at it (like Tipper)

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I thought you didn't want her cause she was brown and you're racist and you backpedalled that point?

m8, just cuz not every family is a bunch of burly people with hatebreed birthmarks and baby faces regardless of gender does not mean that your family is a separate race from the rest of us you goddamn privileged shitlord of poopface.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Banjocal
are you only just realizing that Kristen is poe's law made flesh or

I don't get it. Is it that upsetting to you that I have thoughts that are completely different than yours?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by theogonia777
I don't get it. Is it that upsetting to you that I have thoughts that are completely different than yours?

No, it is upsetting that you are so annoyingly vocal about them.
Quote by EpiExplorer
m8, just cuz not every family is a bunch of burly people with hatebreed birthmarks and baby faces regardless of gender does not mean that your family is a separate race from the rest of us you goddamn privileged shitlord of poopface.

Ya but like, just cause my dad beats up minorities and has a hatebreed tat doesn't me he doesn't love my mom cause she is brown.

You literally compared my mom to poop. Thats racist. She's brown and everything you swine.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theogonia777
1. Bring Me The Horizon

I knew someone would think that... it's so easy to dislike them.

That's The Spirit was a great album from last year and Sempiternal and There Is a Hell... are both great too.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Guitar0player

Preeetty close, stuff like this too:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
Preeetty close, stuff like this too:

The first song was why I dislike most Japanese music, it sounds needlessly overdone and complicated. But has a fantastic groove to it non the less.

The second song though, damn! If James Brown was Japanese, no better words to describe it. Not overly complicated or overdone, straight to the point and amazingly catchy. Not to mention the funk punches me STRAIGHT IN THE TAINT.
Quote by theogonia777
nah, it's more that the OP is the sort of edgy, overly pedantic stuff I used to see on /mu/ when I was 15 and it's very hard to tell if it's ironic or not

I mean if it is well done you've quite a talent.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 24, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ya but like, just cause my dad beats up minorities and has a hatebreed tat doesn't me he doesn't love my mom cause she is brown.

You literally compared my mom to poop. Thats racist. She's brown and everything you swine.

yer dad sounds like a very conflicted man, am sorry
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Rats & Star is GOAT

Quote by EpiExplorer
yer dad sounds like a very conflicted man, am sorry

He grew up in a different time and finds it hard to adjust.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Guitar0player
The first song was why I dislike most Japanese music, it sounds needlessly overdone and complicated. But has a fantastic groove to it non the less.

The second song though, damn! If James Brown was Japanese, no better words to describe it. Not overly complicated or overdone, straight to the point and amazingly catchy. Not to mention the funk punches me STRAIGHT IN THE TAINT.

May I also recommend

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by Eastwinn
i don't care

he don't care

~ramonesman22

Quote by EpiExplorer
May I also recommend

That was fucking awesome, great groove and VERY soundtrackish.
of the japanese music I've listened to their post rock is usually p good, if you like that stuff

Cartonbox and world's end girlfriend are p dope. noisier stuff is where it comes into its own imo

edit:

i guess you'd just call them alt rock but genres genres genres

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 24, 2016,
This thread is now about Japanese music :

Way better
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Banjocal
of the japanese music I've listened to their post rock is usually p good, if you like that stuff

Cartonbox and world's end girlfriend are p dope. noisier stuff is where it comes into its own imo

edit:

i guess you'd just call them alt rock but genres genres genres

Wouldnt it be ironic if I liked the Japanese prog rock after I said most Japanese music sounds overly complicated and overdone?

Sorry man, not really my style. Maybe its an acquired taste?
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 24, 2016,
Probably

if you do like the proggier stuff check out Ruins + About Tess
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Also, the poll options remind me of the dialogue system in Fallout 4.

Quote by Banjocal
I'd say it's fantastic bc honestly noise and prog are where Japanese music has blossomed. There's a history to it but boring

check out Ruins, About Tess, Keiji Haino and Masonna :3

I know, its just that noise aint really my style the prog I like is limited to about Yes and Rush.

I listened to Ruins once, they had that awesome Yes medley.

Speaking of prog, Japanese and Rush. I drew Sonic and Co as Rush.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 24, 2016,
Quote by theogonia777
I try not to associate with people like that and try to let them know that their taste in music is not diverse, wide, varied, unique, special, etc. What about you? How do you feel about these terrible people and how do you deal with them? Discuss this please.

I let people do whatever the hell they want and get on with my life like a normal person
Quote by Guitar0player
Also, the poll options remind me of the dialogue system in Fallout 4.

I know, its just that noise aint really my style the prog I like is limited to about Yes and Rush.

I listened to Ruins once, they had that awesome Yes medley.

Speaking of prog, Japanese and Rush. I drew Sonic and Co as Rush.
yeah sorry I misread your post and dove straight to recs

ruins are now doing their songs with saxophones which is kinda cool. idk if it'll tickle you like their normal stuff but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
yeah sorry I misread your post and dove straight to recs

ruins are now doing their songs with saxophones which is kinda cool. idk if it'll tickle you like their normal stuff but

I cant say their normal stuff tickled me really, but I really loved their bass+drums only approach. Nowadays I am inspired by that and Royal Blood in the music I record.
what i hate more is when i'm all "so what type of music do you like" and they're all "oh you know i'm a big fan of symphonic death metal and grungecore and chiptune and ragtimes and ... "
or "so what type of music do you like" and they're all "oh you know i only exclusively listen to mainstream alternative rock, after the grunge era". like wtf.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
i ahve stopped saying "i listen to all music" specifically because of op's argument in the op. now i say "i respect all music genres" but really i don't listen to opera, rap, country much at all.
Quote by Baby Joel
what i hate more is when i'm all "so what type of music do you like" and they're all "oh you know i'm a big fan of symphonic death metal and grungecore and chiptune and ragtimes and ... "
or "so what type of music do you like" and they're all "oh you know i only exclusively listen to mainstream alternative rock, after the grunge era". like wtf.

And then you get the person who says they hate mainstream music and think symphonic death metal, grungecore, chiptune and ragtimes have become far too popular because 5 people in the entire world listen to those genres now
I have nothing important to say
i solely associate with these kinds of people to feel special
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Theo bb I think you take all things music and music discussion a little too seriously.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's a big dealbreaker for me in the dating scene, on a date with some qt and you're like, "What music are you into?" and they say "A bit of everything" and you're like, "Cool, who;s your favourite band atm?" and they say "Ed Sheeran" or some other super basic answer, and then you play them a Tool song or Dropkick Murphys and they're like "wtf is this?"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I like to focus on similarities rather than differences when discussing music because I know that taste in music can either be a very personal thing or literally just whatever someone likes as background noise. So if someone likes similar stuff to me, great, let's chat away, if they don't, let's talk about something else.

Whether the facts don't add up to how someone perceives themselves to be in none of my business really
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EpiExplorer
If I had to list of what I listen to most of these days, it would be:

Devin Townsends 'Ghost', which is like prog-country-new age hippy nonsense

hi
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.