A week or so ago I added a thread asking about some ENGL amps, before I ultimately ended up not getting either. I got a great deal on this amp, an ENGL Savage. The Savage has always been my favorite amp and I've wanted one for years. It just rolled in today and it sounds incredible, and it's got a whole host of features on it. Can't wait to take out on the stage!

The amp on top is for sale, BTW. $700. HMU if you're interested!

Last edited by schwinginbatman at Aug 25, 2016,
Awesome! HNAD!

Give us a review of some of the features on it.
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
Quote by BCKRedBaron
Awesome! HNAD!

Give us a review of some of the features on it.

Two channels, Rhythm and Lead, separate gain controls and a boost for each. Shared EQ, Hi-Range Suppressor option which is somewhat similar to a contour, volumes for Rhythm, Lead, and the Master, two separate Presence knobs with resonance buttons.
Awesome! I had a chance to test this amp a few months back and its amazing! I did like the powerball better tho, so i got that instead.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Happy new Engl day!!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?