Page 1 of 2
I choose garlic bread and Arnold Palmer mixed iced tea/lemonade.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Peshwari Naan and Fraoch
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
McSpicy Double and iced lemon tea

Ok my teeth would fall out ASAP though so I would have to go with tomato rice and water for a healthier option.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 25, 2016,
alcohol and a big bag of various pills to kill myself

i guess water and some kind of flavored rice would be best yeah
not too bland but also not specific enough in flavor that i'd ever be able to get as sick of it as i do other foods that i eat too much
Quote by ErikLensherr

Naw, too old and stringy. You'd have to boil Palmer for half a day at his body weight to tenderize the meat properly.

I'd select Haagen Daz vanilla bean with Hershey's chocolate syrup.
Prime Rib and Coke Zero.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by mattedbird
spaghetti and milkshakes

you gonna eat all that garlic bread?

You are disgusting. Milk and spaghetti , duh.

Oh yeah, Brownbacks teabaggers got trounced in Kansas the other day. Hilarious stuff.
mystery flavour of airheads so every day is a surprise, and i guess like mouthwash for the drink so my jawbone doesn't rot and fall off
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr

OT: Fish and chips. Or maybe just a big piece of grilled tilapia with lemon pepper.
The drink is the hard part. I drink water every day, but I also really enjoy my liquor. Probably liquor.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
deluxe chicago style pizza for versatility (pull that shit apart and mix it up once in a while yknow?) & coffee

Assuming water isn't considered part of this:

Pizza and Jack Daniels with Ginger-ale. A mixed drink is still one drink
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
How does this sound:

Pinto beans marinated in beef broth overnight, empty broth and add 2 onions. Put some thick sliced ham,bacon, sausage (some kind of fatty meat) in the pot. Add water until there is 1/2" of it over the beans. Simmer on low heat, stirring frequently. Cover.

MEANWHILE:

(skipping directions) put CORNBREAD baking pan in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.

MEANWHILE:

Old lady is driving over to the WalMart to buy a six pack of Becks lager.
i refuse to answer this question.

mainly because i want to say burritos and coffee and that'd probably result in adult diapers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TobusRex

Oh yeah, Brownbacks teabaggers got trounced in Kansas the other day. Hilarious stuff.
let me grab a milkshake and you can tell me about it
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i refuse to answer this question.

mainly because i want to say burritos and coffee and that'd probably result in adult diapers.

Nothing wrong with adult diapers. I'm looking forward to having my shitty diapers changed by a buxom blonde nurse someday.

Probably next Tuesday.
Quote by mattedbird
what did brownback do, tobus? I didn't hear

GOP primaries. The Republican moderates eviscerated the teabagger Republicans in primaries.

Small victory, I know, but maybe now something will get done to fix Kansas' multitude of teabagger inflicted economic wounds. Damn those guys are dumb shits.
DORITOS AND MT. DEW COS NERF THIS!

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by TobusRex
How does this sound:

(skipping directions) put CORNBREAD baking pan in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
you don't get a side dish. just beans
Quote by whywefight
liver and a nice chianti

What, no favah beans?
Borax and Clorox
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
asshole and also water

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
asshole and also water

Your avatar makes me want an M series soooooooooooooooo badly.

PRECISION GERMAN ENGINEERING.
Quote by Guitar0player
Your avatar makes me want an M series soooooooooooooooo badly.

PRECISION GERMAN ENGINEERING.

///M Power
#lolamg

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
///M Power
#lolamg

M3s and M5s are just plain sexy honestly, especially the ones with the i6 engines(oh god these engines make me jizz my pants). The rest of the roster is really nice though.

I could never fall in love with Mercs the same way I like BMW's, the closest would be Audis I guess, after that the Golf GTI.
Quote by Guitar0player
M3s and M5s are just plain sexy honestly, especially the ones with the i6 engines(oh god these engines make me jizz my pants). The rest of the roster is really nice though.

I could never fall in love with Mercs the same way I like BMW's, the closest would be Audis I guess, after that the Golf GTI.
Aside from the 2 series I'm not in love with the current gen or probably any future gens. Aspire to own an older M3 in the future. After that, Porsche Cayman or 911 is the #goal. RWD and manual 4 lyf.

Sent you a PM so we don't keep derailing OP's excellent thread

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
A nice steak washed down with cyanide because fuck only eating one thing for the rest of my life.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by TobusRex
How does this sound:

Pinto beans marinated in beef broth overnight, empty broth and add 2 onions. Put some thick sliced ham,bacon, sausage (some kind of fatty meat) in the pot. Add water until there is 1/2" of it over the beans. Simmer on low heat, stirring frequently. Cover.

MEANWHILE:

MEANWHILE:

Old lady is driving over to the WalMart to buy a six pack of Becks lager.

becks. gross.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Margerita pizza and Diet Ginger Ale
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
If water is included as a drink

Chicken Fried Rice and Lightning Brewery's ESB.

Otherwise CFR with Green Tea
Page 1 of 2