Page 1 of 2

Are you single, thin, and neat? Do people think you're gay because of it?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
yeah

yeah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
No, kind of chubby. People still think I'm gay though. Everyone thinks everyone else is gay, it's the way the world works.
Nope. Married, unfit, and bearded
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A girl asked me if I was once but I think she was making fun of me
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by zgr0826
Nope. Married, unfit, and bearded
gaaaaaaay
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
the people that think that about me now have enough of their own problems to care what I'm doin'.....not doin'
Quote by jakesmellspoo
gaaaaaaay

Fight me, proletariat
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Fight me, proletariat

sword fight? ?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
sword fight? ?

Are you gay, fam?
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Are you gay, fam?
everybody's a little gay. ?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
everybody's a little gay. ?

k
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I'm thin, neat, and ready.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Single? Yes
Thin? Not really
Neat? Well, I guess I'm organized if that's what you mean. But not until the spur of the moment kicks in and tells me to tidy up.
Do people think I'm gay? Sometimes, yes.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by mattedbird
the people that think that about me now have enough of their own problems to care what I'm doin'.....not doin'

If they know you as well as I do they are probably already planning your demise.

I would be.
Quote by TobusRex
If they know you as well as I do they are probably already planning your demise.

I would be.
I've never been good at keeping plans.
Quote by mattedbird
I've never been good at keeping plans.

Wouldn't matter much.

Tell me.....what percentage body fat are you running?
Quote by ErikLensherr
A girl asked me if I was once but I think she was making fun of me

I think it's a valid question when you see a guy at a mall with a girl and he's holding her bags.
Free Ali
Quote by TobusRex
Wouldn't matter much.

Tell me.....what percentage body fat are you running?
very little.
Last edited by mattedbird at Aug 26, 2016,
george costanza is my aesthetic

without the bald

but im sure its only a matter of time
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by chrismendiola
I think it's a valid question when you see a guy at a mall with a girl and he's holding her bags.

If anything, she should be holding his bag am I right?
No but I did get hit on by a guy at a gig once which gave me a bit of an ego boost.

And once my grandad was convinced I was having a sordid affair with my cousin's boyfriend because we got along quite well.

But I haven't been thin for a number of years and I've never been neat.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by chrismendiola

Nah then she'd assume we were married, amirite fellas
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I am single and neat, my sexuality has been called into question a few times because I have those attributes and I like a lot of stuff that's not common for a straight male to like (Opera music and such)
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Single, not that thin (but not really 'fat' anymore) and defs not neat.

But I'm fairly certain several family members think I'm one of them super gays.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I think there could be some confusion whether to I am gay or not for a bit if I am a new person but in the end people work out I am firmly heterosexual
You know I did get called faggot a lot more irl when I was skinnier and younger.

Now that I don't look as feminine and am chubby I switched from mostly scoring bi girls, to scoring girls with daddy issues.

The people who called me faggot though had no idea if I was single or not, it was mostly yelled from moving vehicles.

S'all good.
people on /mu/ used to ask me if I was a trap

single, not that thin, only really organised in places of work
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
I'm single, thin and neat but nobody has ever thought I was gay, not even when I was a teenager with long hair and no beard.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I'm single, thin and neat but nobody has ever thought I was gay, not even when I was a teenager with long hair and no beard.

Probably because they thought you were a woman
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
People think I'm gay from time to time, and tbf they're not entirely wrong
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Banjocal
people on /mu/ used to ask me if I was a trap

single, not that thin, only really organised in places of work

when u a DM a qt girl and

this happens
Page 1 of 2