I am going to listen to this because I know we have similar tastes in many, many things and heavy blues is what I have been described as playing at times

Will let Johnny Guitar Watson finish first
Quote by Pastafarian96
I am going to listen to this because I know we have similar tastes in many, many things and heavy blues is what I have been described as playing at times

Will let Johnny Guitar Watson finish first

Heavy blues is a long stretch, but I think you'll like it.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I don't like it

I love it

Somehow now we're in 10cc land

10CC? Like the band?

I thought this is reminicent of Cage the Elephant's Aint no Rest for the Wicked, not Dreadlock Holiday.

But thanks man, you made my day with this comment. Its nice to know that I can come back here and still find some friends
Quote by Pastafarian96
All are good.

Thank you for writing and recording a song that made me smile
And will probably practice my lead playing to at some point

Thank you for replying so kindly. I only wish to make people smile

As for practicing, an hour a day keeps Glenn Fricker away.
I usually watch his videos so if I ever actually am asked to record for someone I don't make an ass out of myself to the engineer

Because I am training to be a piano tech and I'm personally gonna get enough shit like he does for me to contemplate doing what he does with his seemingly endless rants
Quote by Pastafarian96
I usually watch his videos so if I ever actually am asked to record for someone I don't make an ass out of myself to the engineer

Because I am training to be a piano tech and I'm personally gonna get enough shit like he does for me to contemplate doing what he does with his seemingly endless rants

I actually freaking love Fricker, he is awesome.

If you will make a Youtube channel which is you ranting about dumbass piano players then you have your first subscriber right here.
"Can you teach me to tune my own piano?"
"I didn't spend a year eating canned food and screaming at large musical instruments in claustrophobic rooms for you to ask me to teach you how to put me out of a job, go get some training that is more than a correspondence course or god forbid, run by anyone named 'Randy Potter,' then join a guild and maybe we'll talk"
Quote by Pastafarian96
"Can you teach me to tune my own piano?"
"I didn't spend a year eating canned food and screaming at large musical instruments in claustrophobic rooms for you to ask me to teach you how to put me out of a job, go get some training that is more than a correspondence course or god forbid, run by anyone named 'Randy Potter,' then join a guild and maybe we'll talk"

OMG my sides XD!